Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kyser143 has just informed me that Setanta Ukraine now use the same Setanta APP as other Eurasia countries. Which is handy as Ukraine was only on cable initially.

Setanta Ukraine have secured all EPL Rights until 2025. Setanta also hold the rights for Champions League, Europa League, Conference League, FA Cup, EFL Cup, La Liga, SPL, Serie A, Formula 1, Formula E, WTP, WTA, UFC, Bellator and more. In fact it's pretty much the full package for most.

Here's the trick. You can sign up in the cheapest Eurasia country and just switch to Ukraine/Moldova which show the most. Similar to how DAZN works currently. The cheapest country to sign up to is Azerbaijan.

I’ve done some digging and have found that the Gift Code GIFT49 gets 20% off Annual Subscription. Making the complete package for a year £22.

The way you can pay is pretty simple. VPN to Azerbaijan and pay via Revolut or any Visa should do. Then switch your VPN to Ukraine or Moldova for the sports.

View attachment 76216

View attachment 76218
View attachment 76219View attachment 76220

Top work! What's the picture quality like mate?

@Kyser143 has just informed me that Setanta Ukraine now use the same Setanta APP as other Eurasia countries. Which is handy as Ukraine was only on cable initially.

Setanta Ukraine have secured all EPL Rights until 2025. Setanta also hold the rights for Champions League, Europa League, Conference League, FA Cup, EFL Cup, La Liga, SPL, Serie A, Formula 1, Formula E, WTP, WTA, UFC, Bellator and more. In fact it's pretty much the full package for most.

Here's the trick. You can sign up in the cheapest Eurasia country and just switch to Ukraine/Moldova which show the most. Similar to how DAZN works currently. The cheapest country to sign up to is Azerbaijan.

I’ve done some digging and have found that the Gift Code GIFT49 gets 20% off Annual Subscription. Making the complete package for a year £22.

The way you can pay is pretty simple. VPN to Azerbaijan and pay via Revolut or any Visa should do. Then switch your VPN to Ukraine or Moldova for the sports.

View attachment 76216

View attachment 76218
View attachment 76219View attachment 76220
Google play says not available on any of my devices :grimacing: One Plus 8 Pro (android 12) and TCL Android TV,

Sounds like you need to download again and retry. Or download from another source. Or if anybody has it running, upload there's. Good luck.... Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back