Setanta

Such a pity about the non English commentary on Setanata. A great service other than that. I canceled last week as Vidio and new IPTV sub is plenty for me. Over the last few days I was getting constant log outs after 10 minutes. Is the log outs still an issue for people?

Just a tip on this, if you put in a cancellation on this service it should offer you a 70% discount for two months, well it did for me try it

Just a tip on this, if you put in a cancellation on this service it should offer you a 70% discount for two months, well it did for me try it
thanks for the tip i recently cancelled its lapsed now, did they email you or did it show up under your account

Isn't setanta phillipines free at moment for those wanting to use setanta..not sure how long it will be has been for a month at least

I used Moldova, had the most content and was only a few euro per month. It was excellent apart from the no commentary during premier League. That ruined it for me unfortunately that there are other alternatives out there

I used Moldova, had the most content and was only a few euro per month. It was excellent apart from the no commentary during premier League. That ruined it for me unfortunately that there are other alternatives out there
Yep same for me too mate. :( It's a real shame because for what they offer and the price it's the best out there I think.

I will likely get it again when there's a Championship, League Cup or FA Cup game on I want to see.

Try Vidio Indonesia and pay via Google Pay that has English commentary and if you fast-forward it a bit you can the delay down to just over 20 seconds compared to sky obviously VPN dependent

Try Vidio Indonesia and pay via Google Pay that has English commentary and if you fast-forward it a bit you can the delay down to just over 20 seconds compared to sky obviously VPN dependent
That's what I switched to when I ditched Setanta.

How much is it via Azerbaijan? I used to have a subscription via Ukraine which was around £2.60 a month.
Did not find a vpn to suscribe there. So i went with moldavia, arround 4€. No comments on champions league games, its weird…

Whats is the picture quality with vidio ? Thks

If you want an alternative to Setanta that has EPL at 60fps (720p) and proper english comms then take a look at Csport.tv in the Caribbean (can be accessed with Mexican vpn too). USD8/month for two concurrent streams and currently 1 month for free if you sign up for one month. They‘re quite new so only mobile apps so far.

They will also be showing the World Cup so I‘m considering them as a backup if ITV streams are dogshit again 😂

Last edited:
Back