sky sports 2 gone on starview 4

spike24

hi guys can anyone tell me what to do my sky sports 2 just comes up as a black screen i get the others no probs what do i have to do to get it back do i just rescan or something.oh using the sv4 and in uk thanks

Try an autoscan & see if it picks it up. If that doesnt work a factory reset will do the job.
I cant give you the freq for that channel as I`m in Ireland.

FACTORY RESET
Menu > system set up and then go to Factory reset and press OK to reset,
Installation, choose your provider and then Auto Scan, when its finished scanning and found the channels, press exit.

Menu > 1570
Set Default Key > OK
Turn Key Code On
Exit back to channels & you`re sorted.

hi noelyf yes thanks auto scan sorted it i feel a bit silly now as i should really have thought of that and happy birthday thanks

rescan

Hi m8
what I do if if a channel goes down on my s/v, I delete the channel thats down then do a rescan it should then come back below what you have already scanned. I had the same problem with a few of my channels recently and thats all i did and all came back again with no probs.
if i can be of any further help to you dont hesitate to ask:)
hope this helps good luck
daylitex

Hi m8
what I do if if a channel goes down on my s/v, I delete the channel thats down then do a rescan it should then come back below what you have already scanned. I had the same problem with a few of my channels recently and thats all i did and all came back again with no probs.
if i can be of any further help to you dont hesitate to ask:)
hope this helps good luck
daylitex

Sometimes, the channel thats blank can still be on the correct frequency and display any anything, its happened to me on a number of occasions, a re-scan seems to refresh the channel.

loss of channels

Sometimes, the channel thats blank can still be on the correct frequency and display any anything, its happened to me on a number of occasions, a re-scan seems to refresh the channel.

yeah m8 its happened to me as well. I found if I scan on the same freq on manual scan without deleting, it still comes up blank, however I found that if I delete the channel first then do a rescan it comes back on again still on the same freq as previous, then it's ok again.
weird init...:confused:

Back