sky sports changes

I just ran an abm scan and although some of the names changed and some of numbers in epg don't match the actual numbers.

I've ran a automatic scan and then checked the epg and all names changed to N/A so reran a scan in ABM and now all ok. No need to delete bouquets.

So it looks like an automatic scan (Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Automatic scan) followed by an ABM scan (Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Start scan) is needed. This was for ATV 6.1

I've ran a automatic scan and then checked the epg and all names changed to N/A so reran a scan in ABM and now all ok. No need to delete bouquets.

So it looks like an automatic scan (Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Automatic scan) followed by an ABM scan (Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Start scan) is needed. This was for ATV 6.1
And are they in numerical order ssp1 2 3 etc? As mine where jumbled up

now you could put them in any order you like

if you dont like cricket you could move it to the end of the que

Think yourselves lucky my "uncles" Sly Go was still showing 1-5 this morning.

Noticed theyve removed that joke "hq" from sports news with no fanfare what so ever lol

Cheers grog, this worked for me :)

Ohh
Don't like sports mind lol

Il need to check the channel references for epg
See if there is any differences for the iptv

Ohh
Don't like sports mind lol

Il need to check the channel references for epg
See if there is any differences for the iptv

these are the new Sports channels;

501 - Sky Sports Main Event HD
502 - Sky Sports PL HD