Sky Sports have dismissed Matt Le Tissier, Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson from their Soccer Saturday show

Well I stand corrected, thats far worse, no wonder he got sacked, but I am pretty sure someone did make the tsunami comment somewhere, either on tv or radio shortly after the event, I will have to look it up, memories not what it was, thats what the early stages of Alzeimers does to you.

Sorry to hear you suffer from Alzeimers, sadly my grandad suffered from it and in the end he wasnt the same.

Hope over time the condition stays somewhat "normal" for you mate. Trust me I know how hard it is to someone you loved be somewhat different and not know who you are.

Well I stand corrected, thats far worse, no wonder he got sacked, but I am pretty sure someone did make the tsunami comment somewhere, either on tv or radio shortly after the event, I will have to look it up, memories not what it was, thats what the early stages of Alzeimers does to you.

It was pretty crass to say the least... shows how out of touch some of these older pundits can be.

I'm really sorry to read you have Alzeimers Graham.

Rodney Marsh told the joke on air!! You could laugh at everything once!!

Back