Sky UK HD E2 Mgcamd Lines

There is another hacked system running on E2 but its not been released to sellers and kept by a small group of mates. I teamviewered into a box last week for an old friend and he had it running. Shame as its a good setup when stable.
Any chance of a video to see it is working ?

Not concerned about how and who just would like to see it done again.

No and as i mentioned its a small group of mates and my understanding they have no intension of sharing it. I do not blame them one bit to be honest.
Was just interested if it was oscam, cccam, mgmand again or something else, and also if they had SD working too (icam channels).

Greed and the more it's shared the more chance it will get stopped as only a matter of time and same goes for all boxes in use in the past.

Any chance of a video to see it is working ?

Not concerned about how and who just would like to see it done again.
No chance sorry fez. I did it via teamviewer and i do not have access to it but it works i know that much. I new about the last hack way before anyone else and look what happened to that and the amount of people who got ripped off again. All i know its a small group of mates and its a private setup. Please leave it at that guys and i will not be mentioning again unless it gets released but i cannot see that happening.

Such a shame because a lot of ppl would be willing to pay good money for the service. My issue isnt how expensive the package is, but mainly because of how crap SKY Q boxes are.
Why would they want to share it ? If i had a group of pals and we were all getting premium tv on the quiet who cares.

No chance sorry fez. I did it via teamviewer and i do not have access to it but it works i know that much. I new about the last hack way before anyone else and look what happened to that and the amount of people who got ripped off again. All i know its a small group of mates and its a private setup. Please leave it at that guys and i will not be mentioning again unless it gets released but i cannot see that happening.
I know they were working on a reader that needed compiling to a specific version of Oscam, i was asked if i could help find someone to compile it for them as they were getting errors. I gave them a couple of contacts told they would send me a test file and ive heard nothing since.

I was asked to keep that on the hush but they can balls for messing me around.

I know they were working on a reader that needed compiling to a specific version of Oscam, i was asked if i could help find someone to compile it for them as they were getting errors. I gave them a couple of contacts told they would send me a test file and ive heard nothing since.

I was asked to keep that on the hush but they can balls for messing me around.
There is a couple of different groups getting some channels to clear but the encryption keys keep changing

Seems as of today a very limited number of IPTV providers and some sat receivers still have 28.2 with all bells and wishes. Everyone else seem to get streams from the captures.

Very strange my iptv yesterday was only 40 seconds behind normal time on skysports news timer and today its 3 mins behind 😂

Back