Sky UK HD E2 Mgcamd Lines

I don't have a 4k box , so perhaps I'm missing out on something I never watch (football),
I can only base my opinion on what I actually watch,
I'm not going to make wide statements
4K streams on iptv are few and far between tbh.

i have a motor but its out by a week and i havent got the time or inclination to move it.

plus i'd have to kill some trees.

i'll stick to iptv :LOL:

4K streams on iptv are few and far between tbh.

i have a motor but its out by a week and i havent got the time or inclination to move it.

plus i'd have to kill some trees.

i'll stick to iptv :LOL:
There’s been some pretty stable 4K streams for euros

Mine worked for a good six weeks, I paid £30for 6 months and it was spot on until around 2 weeks I lost everything! But for a good 6 weeks I had no issues at , even the HD channels were spot on !then bang it just went off lol the gamble we must take and except the consequences. 🤷

Yh but there is so much talk about other satellite frequencies. I am just interested on 28.2 HD channels and how well that works

It's dead on enigma unlikely to come back.

Works fine still on Viark boxes according to others on here. So you can pursue this avenue if you want.

Check the Viark thread out, ask some of the users how their 28e channels are working, I think they have been pretty stable this past few months.

It's dead on enigma unlikely to come back.

Works fine still on Viark boxes according to others on here. So you can pursue this avenue if you want.

Lol
I dont want to get another receiver when i already have the ultimo 4k. What software does these Viark boxes run?? Is it as user friendly as enigma 2 receivers?

Lol
I dont want to get another receiver when i already have the ultimo 4k. What software does these Viark boxes run?? Is it as user friendly as enigma 2 receivers?

Best you ask others on this thread mate regarding the Viark boxes as don't have that box.

As far as I know it's very basic and not as customisable as the enigma boxes.

Check the Viark thread out, ask some of the users how their 28e channels are working, I think they have been pretty stable this past few months.
Yh
Just debating whether its work purchasing and learning that system when my house is all pretty much configured on openvix. I think it will be too much hassle. IPTV it is for now until something else comes up i guess

Best you ask others on this thread mate regarding the Viark boxes as don't have that box.

As far as I know it's very basic and not as customisable as the enigma boxes.
Yh allow it then. I just dont understand how it can work for them and not enigma 2 boxes. Whats so special with the encryption system

Yh allow it then. I just dont understand how it can work for them and not enigma 2 boxes. Whats so special with the encryption system
its not the box but the server they use. the viark server is working, the server used by enigma2 boxes isn't for some reason, beit they used a different hack that has been blocked, or just the server owner has just taken everyone's money and done a runner, no one knows

The viark server does work and it's rumoured they paid a lot for the package to be open. It is also rumoured that the e2 boxes were using hacked software from the viarks to gain access to the server. This loophole looks like it was closed with a software update and hence no longer works on e2 boxes.

There is another hacked system running on E2 but its not been released to sellers and kept by a small group of mates. I teamviewered into a box last week for an old friend and he had it running. Shame as its a good setup when stable.

There is another hacked system running on E2 but its not been released to sellers and kept by a small group of mates. I teamviewered into a box last week for an old friend and he had it running. Shame as its a good setup when stable.
Do you have any more details on this ?

Back