Sky UK HD E2 Mgcamd Lines

Most of these are mainly down to a supplier problem than a iptv problem.
1. On my current provider during games it's around 15 seconds behind live
2. Again smooth framework is all down to the correct supplier.
3. There are some Plugins such as jedi that use rytecs epg for UK channels, exact same method as sly
4.i agree its easier, but alot of iptv servers offer catchup too so you don't need to record.
And lastly on sly you don't get access to all the vod, 3pm kick offs, ppvs and other channels from around the world.
Personally I would love for sly to become alot more stable as it would be better to have both, rather than have more overall better service

Iptv is at least 40 seconds behind sat feed. I'm amazed it's only 15 seconds for you.
The framerates for me are always poor compared to sat
This is only for like the sky UK sorts sports channels

When I watch on those random channels like spark sports or optus sports. I have to admit the quality is excellent. Framerates are smooth and resolution is sublime however those channels are like 2 mins behind. Lol

Iptv is at least 40 seconds behind sat feed. I'm amazed it's only 15 seconds for you.
The framerates for me are always poor compared to sat
This is only for like the sky UK sorts sports channels

When I watch on those random channels like spark sports or optus sports. I have to admit the quality is excellent. Framerates are smooth and resolution is sublime however those channels are like 2 mins behind. Lol
Wrong setup then as no way iptv is 2 minutes behind. Your getting restreams which is causing that type of delay.

Yh iptv is known to always be behind sat feeds. Maybe I'm exaggerating it's at least a minute on those channels like spark sports.

Not a major issue being a minute or even 30 seconds behind.

If your live betting then can understand the delay but even actual sky isn't truly "live" as most including myself have believed over the years.

Well just reading this thread has made my mind up. Basically sat is probably not ready at the moment it is just very hit and miss by the sound of things. Best keep my money in my pocket.
I honestly don't know why you have formed that opinion.
If you are basing it on 28.2e , then it may be correct,
Most of my sat viewing is on 19e , and it's spot on,
I also have IPTV now that my BB is fast enough, but I rarely use it, motoGP is about it tbh, occasionally Eurosport , but I've got a genuine sub for that also.

As for people with delays on IPTV,
My genuine Eurosport sub is about 4-5 seconds behind sat, my IPTV Eurosport is about 15 secs behind my genuine sub,
so no mega delay.
But, and I can't understand this, my IPTV needs about 15meg+ and my genuine sub is fine down at about 5meg.

Not a major issue being a minute or even 30 seconds behind.

If your live betting then can understand the delay but even actual sky isn't truly "live" as most including myself have believed over the years.
LOL its when my WhatsApp groups start messeging saying goal. Lol

When I'm on sat feed then I don't get the messeged before a goal

Relax man.
There's still other issues with iptv compared to Sat.
I'm not saying there isn't,
If you actually read my posts you would see I'm a sat man,
But I also have IPTV,
And what I see is 90% of IPTV issues are not the fault of the supplier, it's over expectation of the client.

if you get the right provider iptv is great my picture is superb

Ye some are stunning streams again if you find the right provider.

Believe there are also quality 4k streams out there especially for Euros games currently.

If you find the right one you won't really have much complaints and tbh IPTV aint ever gona be 100% like sat but if you keep looking and testing you eventually will come to the right one.

I honestly don't know why you have formed that opinion.
If you are basing it on 28.2e , then it may be correct,
Most of my sat viewing is on 19e , and it's spot on,
I also have IPTV now that my BB is fast enough, but I rarely use it, motoGP is about it tbh, occasionally Eurosport , but I've got a genuine sub for that also.

As for people with delays on IPTV,
My genuine Eurosport sub is about 4-5 seconds behind sat, my IPTV Eurosport is about 15 secs behind my genuine sub,
so no mega delay.
But, and I can't understand this, my IPTV needs about 15meg+ and my genuine sub is fine down at about 5meg.
It would take me quite a bit move from IPTV. The delay doesn't bother me. The pic quality is barley noticeable with the correct setup.

It would be useful to have a alternative. The benefit to cardshare is you don't need very fast download speeds.

It would take me quite a bit move from IPTV. The delay doesn't bother me. The pic quality is barley noticeable with the correct setup.

It would be useful to have a alternative. The benefit to cardshare is you don't need very fast download speeds.
The picture quality is quite different if a direct comparison,
Watching IPTV it's a great picture,
Until I switch to sat before I realise just how much better sat actually is.
But to say sat is bad is wrong, are you only basing your opinion on 28e ,?
I'm perfectly happy watching bike racing on IPTV, and it doesn't get much faster, but not the quality of sat, no matter how good your setup on IPTV, there is no arguement that can be upheld on that, the bandwidth would be horrific to get the same quality.
Perhaps in future better compression may help that.

I'm perfectly happy watching bike racing on IPTV, and it doesn't get much faster, but not the quality of sat, no matter how good your setup on IPTV, there is no arguement that can be upheld on that, the bandwidth would be horrific to get the same quality.
the 4k iptv streams for the footy , to my old eyes, are better than the 1080 streams on sat, compressed or not (y)

then again im getting on now so it might just be my eyes :LOL:

I do base on 28.2,e. Of course in a ideal world we would have cable, sat and IPTV then get a high spec box and run all three types of sub.

If I watch sport I normally watch one of the foreign English speaking channels and the picture quality is excellent.

I do base on 28.2,e. Of course in a ideal world we would have cable, sat and IPTV then get a high spec box and run all three types of sub.

If I watch sport I normally watch one of the foreign English speaking channels and the picture quality is excellent.

That would be perfect. I have a fbc cable tuner doing nothing. Lol

Back