skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)

I dont have your type of box but one or both of the solutions should fix the ??? display
Most probably the removal of the summary screens

hiya. i have installed skyq skin (v300) and works a treat. i have done the picons bit and added a skyq folder but alot of channells are showing them and alot are not. but when u go into the folder there is a picon for it.

I dont have your type of box but one or both of the solutions should fix the ??? display
Most probably the removal of the summary screens
Thanks for that but the lcd screen is fine it’s the rolling vfd to the right of the lcd that’s showing the three question marks will this sort that out
Thanks again

Hi can anyone help with this issue on Vu+Duo2 running atv 6.2 with Chabs skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)
I would appreciate any help ...

Channel Selection: works fine (image 1)

Graphical EPG: not highlighting the channel I’m on (image 2)

How you do, "whats next" and info on the left, to your channels sections (first picture) ?

Hello Sir,
just installed your skin on openatv 6.4 and is working brilliantly. Looks like the original thing from you know who. But a great many Thanks to all who made this possible and gave us mortals a chance to use your hard work for free. Really grateful to you guys. (y)(y)(y)

SkyQ v3.500 with Top Picks is excellent too. It is in the current WooshBuild Infinity plugins. I installed it on a Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4. Big thanks to Chabs, Woosh and all the WB Team for this great skin!

hi guys im new to zgemma and i am impressed by them so i have 3 of them ...i was on ebay and theres a guy selling the most recent openatv virgin media and satellite Sky Q firmware for €3.80 but the FTA UK channels are locked and he says i have to buy cccam cline to unlock them..is that legal or even allowed i think he is from Spain Groggbuild he calls it looks fantastic but i never had to pay for free to air on satellite...Bonnell

thnx for your posts guys learning a lot about this software im running openvix ,,,openATV and wooshbuild base v7 in 3 different rooms but having problems downloading FTA ROI on 2 of them any help appreciated

hi guys im new to zgemma and i am impressed by them so i have 3 of them ...i was on ebay and theres a guy selling the most recent openatv virgin media and satellite Sky Q firmware for €3.80 but the FTA UK channels are locked and he says i have to buy cccam cline to unlock them..is that legal or even allowed i think he is from Spain Groggbuild he calls it looks fantastic but i never had to pay for free to air on satellite...Bonnell
Grogbuild can be installed from here Grogbuild FreeRange

Read through that guide fully you'll have options for skin and channel scans, don't buy from Ebay you can get everything from here for free.

You only need a line if you want the remaining premium sky channels although there's not many left. Request thread for sky uk can be found here Anyone Recommend A Good Satellite Server - July/August/September 2020

This thread is for sky Q skin, If you have any more questions probably best starting a thread here All Builds

Grogbuild can be installed from here Grogbuild FreeRange

Read through that guide fully you'll have options for skin and channel scans, don't buy from Ebay you can get everything from here for free.

You only need a line if you want the remaining premium sky channels although there's not many left. Request thread for sky uk can be found here Anyone Recommend A Good Satellite Server - July/August/September 2020

This thread is for sky Q skin, If you have any more questions probably best starting a thread here All Builds
Thanx Dsayer for the information ill be sure to look into it Sound as a Pound...Bonnell

Hi all, is there a later version of this skin, I love it but v3.000 continually crashes for me on Grogbuild H2H.

Thanks

I have the brilliant SkyQ Version 3.500 skin plugin working on Zgemma H.2H & H5 boxes running OpenATV 6.4 & WooshBuild Infinity with no issues.

Back