SkyQ Skin

On what mate what you need to do to get openatv 6.2 on your box and infinity is make sure what ever details you have to hand ie iptv details your line details for remaining sat channels if use them then press blue software manger flashonline/local press green to flashonline then press blue and will change to openatv 6.2 then select 1 of zip files then it will reflash once it gets to hdmi setting on 6.2 put the remote down go onto laptop/pc type your box ip address in then press enter go to extras then type the infinity command in http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/
got 6.2 installed im at the bit were i go to were i put remote down and type ip address off my box were to i type it pal i havent got weblf on my pc is that were i type ip address plz many thnaks for your paitance

Haven't seen Chabs on this thread for a while, would be great to see his new skyq skin
I'm trying to put sky q skin on my zedgemma hs2 but when I try to flash openatv 6.2 it comes up update on front off zedgemma it usually says flash I have been told I need potent 6.2 to get wooshbuild and sky q build tried to update online it's says I need 300 off storage any help plz guys many thanks I'm a newbie be gentle plz lol

Hey Guys

Sorry been away for some time...TK is not in tapatalk anymo, so I hardly get online to check anything....the skin is finished and an ipk has been uploaded on the server...

With those who have the last updated version of the skin can update the skin through Chabs Skins Plugin...

Also whoever has WooshBuild Infinity, can download and install the skin using the skin section of the wonderfull Build by Wooshman.

The ipk has been uploaded to the server...I am just lazy to sort the screenshot to post today but I will upload it here the least by tomorrow morning...

Sorry again and whoever gets to update the skin via the plugin or WooshBuild, should post any issue and feedback here..

Thanks

Movie Selection Screen Preview:

1_0_19_A93_1B_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190306171807.jpg

:)

Hey Guys

Sorry been away for some time...TK is not in tapatalk anymo, so I hardly get online to check anything....the skin is finished and an ipk has been uploaded on the server...

With those who have the last updated version of the skin can update the skin through Chabs Skins Plugin...

The ipk has been uploaded to the server...I am just lazy to sort the screenshot to post today but I will upload it here the least by tomorrow morning...

Sorry again and whoever gets to update the skin via the plugin should post any issue and feedback here..

Thanks

View attachment 37626

welcome back chabb. you are star. Thank you very much for your brilliant skin. Thanks for working hard. Keep it up:(y):

Hey Guys

Also whoever has WooshBuild Infinity, can download and install the skin using the skin section of the wonderfull Build by Wooshman.

Sorry again and whoever gets to update the skin via the plugin or WooshBuild, should post any issue and feedback here..

Thanks

View attachment 37626

Don't have to apologise for been away mate and your new skin looks slick mate will be putting it on my box once gaffer finished with remote :grimacing::grimacing:

Don't have to apologise for been away mate and your new skin looks slick mate will be putting it on my box once gaffer finished with remote :grimacing::grimacing:

Totally agree with you there mate, people have lives aswell. Skin looks great Chabs as always, even better than last time when I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to test it out for you.

Not sure if it's just me but try to update skin with chabs plugin and box crashes using h2s
Chabs put this Also whoever has WooshBuild Infinity, can download and install the skin using the skin section of the wonderfull Build by Wooshman.

Back