SkyQ Skin

On the bouquets with no epg or in plugins there is no white bar when using the epg button but it is there on Fav button so can’t tell which channel I’m trying to use is there a fix for this?

Thanks

hi

when going into plugins and choosing chabs skins i get a crash log, the plugin wont open, get a warning if it happens 3 times there will be a restart

is anyone else getting this ?

using zgemma h9s openatv 6.3

last time it did this there was an update to current version v2.005 and didn't realize

hi

when going into plugins and choosing chabs skins i get a crash log, the plugin wont open, get a warning if it happens 3 times there will be a restart

is anyone else getting this ?

using zgemma h9s openatv 6.3

last time it did this there was an update to current version v2.005 and didn't realize
Go to plugins and wooshbuild configeration and change skin from in there mate

i dont use wooshbuild mate, and i keep getting a pop up on screen saying if this happens 3 times there will be a reboot.

it might not be the skin causing it but it was last time.

i dont use wooshbuild mate, and i keep getting a pop up on screen saying if this happens 3 times there will be a reboot.

it might not be the skin causing it but it was last time.
It happens on mine on infinity if I press on chabs skin plugin exact same warning I just go to wb configeration but your not on wooshbuild so I don't know where it would be on your image to change skin

Nice skin, but how do I go back to the bouquet selection if I don't choose a channel?
I'm sure this is simple but I am having a meltdown wih it :-(
I display bouquet selection screen when EPG is pressed, I then select a bouqet ie movies,
I then have a list of channels but decide I want to watch a documentary instead so I wish to go back to bouquet selection
I press the back button but it shows a red cross as if function unavailable
I then try the exit button but instead of going back a step it closes the EPG completely and I have to start again.
What button do I need to press to just go back that 1 step, I've tried many and I'm losing the plot (if not already lost it :-) )
thanks

Hi, firstly, thank you chabs for the skins. They look amazing.

I'm currently using SkyQ but not sure I have everything set up correctly. There are a few issues:

- I cant see a favourite button anywhere in the EPG
- the picture displayed in the infobar shows the SkyQ logo no matter what channel I select . See attached pic.
- I'd like my front menu to look like the one in this pic:

Screenshot_20190506-172829_Samsung Internet.jpg

Instead it looks like this:

20190506_173140.jpg

I'm sure these are all simple things to fix. I've tried going into software update and updating everything through there. I'm running OpenATV 6.2 with Whooshbuild Infinity.

Thanks for the help guys.

Attachments

• 20190506_171550.jpg
    20190506_171550.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 46
The headings at begining of chabs skins with top pics change over time mate so won't get the exact same as when chabs did the image

Back