sly1k skin epg layout

8valia

Hi,

I've download openatv and installed it with Kiddac's slyk skin. I'm trying to change the epg layout.
The current layout looks like this image attached.

I want the layout to be like the layout below with a small screen when I press EPG.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have looked at kiddac's notes on how to change this. They are :
1. First Install latest version of my skin from my skin folder
2. Download EPGSelection.py from this folder.
3. Navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
4. In case of incorrect install make a copy of EPGSelection.pyo and keep it somewhere safe.
5. Delete existing EPGSelection.pyo
6. Upload new EPGSelection.py to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
7. Amend the extras.xml of this skin that can be located on your box here /usr/share/enigma2/[skin name]
7. Do a full reboot.

I don't understand No.7. I'm not sure which section I'm supposed to amend. Does anyone have any idea?

I have attached the extras.xml file

Attachments

• IMG_4992.JPG
    IMG_4992.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
If you just want the small screen in top corner, open epg on box then press menu and change picture in graphics to yes then press green to save. Exit out and reboot.I think the part you are trying to do is the epg tabs where it says all channels| entertainment| movies and so on which is in the first 2 sections of the xml file change the number 1 after panel name to 2. This is from memory as I am not using this skin at moment

1. <screen name="GraphicalEPGPIG" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="backgroundmid" flags="wfNoBorder">
  2. <panel name="GraphicalEPGPIG2" />
  3. </screen>
  4. <screen name="GraphicalEPG" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="backgroundmid" flags="wfNoBorder">
  5. <panel name="GraphicalEPG2" />
  6. </screen>
If you want the tabs at top this is the bit you need to change, on line 2 above yours will say panel name="GraphicalEPGPIG"1 change the 1 to a 2. Do the same on line 6 followed by a reboot

Brilliant that's worked. It's worked. I have a few other issues lol but I'll open a new thread as its a different issue.

Back