Softcam panel won't install

Not tried this friend.
When you have time if you don't mind can you explain where to add it please?
No hurry as I'm out at min. Thank you.

You can copy and paste it in openwebif, terminal the same way you used the command line for wooshbuild infinity.

Once installed reboot box goto plugins green to download plugins, softcams download your cam and reboot again.

After you have installed cam and rebooted Menu > Setup > Decryption and Parental control > Softcam Setup

Hi i have done this and i have added the only mgcamd that was available. I have no i
Not tried this friend.
When you have time if you don't mind can you explain where to add it please?
No hurry as I'm out at min. Thank you.
You can copy and paste it in openwebif, terminal the same way you used the command line for wooshbuild infinity.

Once installed reboot box goto plugins green to download plugins, softcams download your cam and reboot again.

After you have installed cam and rebooted Menu > Setup > Decryption and Parental control > Softcam Setup
Hi i have done this and i have added the only mgcamd that was available. I have no idea what version this is as when i go into cam set up it just shows as mgcamd .Is this the latest version? is there anyway to see what it is as i cannot get my lines working.Installed in usr ,keys in a newcad.list but not working? Thanks.

What is the date of the image you are using? Better still take a screenshot of the information page and upload it here.

Menu > Information > About

The image date is important. Did you download an old one that was uploaded some time ago or a new one directly from OpenATV server

Agreed, until you actually follow recommendations and instructions you will get nowhere.
CHECK the downloads you are trying to install
DOUBLE CHECK the downloads you are trying to install
LOOK and find what build/image you are using otherwise you will be here until Christmas and still no further on

Issue the following commands and post back the output. Please don't just say you did it.

wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash
opkg update
opkg --force-reinstall install enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd
Not sure what you mean by out put but attached is what happened then rebooted but all still the same? The mgcamd is showing in cam set up.lines are in usr,keys in Newcamd.list , mg_cfg is in usr, keys,still not working? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20190827_185540.jpg
    IMG_20190827_185540.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20190827_183240_BURST002.jpg
    IMG_20190827_183240_BURST002.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
There's a mistake in your newcamd.list or in your other configs, if you want me to login and check send me a PM, it'll take me 5 mins.
Bear in mind I'm going out in half hour though

Ok be great thank you. How private message and is all you need IP? Thanks

Click my avatar and click start conversation
Don't post any private details here in the forum, only via pm

EDIT:
upon further investigation, it appears the CWS lines are in an incorrect format CWS = Host port port: user pass

Last edited:
Back