Starview 6 - 7 firmware guide tutorial.

Newby just saying Hi to all

Nag 3 just arrived in our area and the starview6 seems to be the way forward arter reading these threads. Can anyone recommend an online shop to buy one from?
I am on Virgin broadband doe's this make a diferance and if so why?
(For Sale EUROVOX EX5000 will make a first class door stop)
Cheers

Hi, I'm new to this board and have been asked by a relative to "fix" his Starview HD Combo as N3 seems to have scrambled practically everything. Has anyone had any success in getting back what they had previously? BTW he to has a door stop/brick to sell ;-)

hi there guys,linny40 pointed me in this direction,anyone give me a bit more info on starveiw 6,how much are these boxs,are they complicated to install because i aint know keyboard king and are they going to keep working??????thanks for looking

the boxes will work as long as the servers are not closed down, prices £99.99 from my cable box, there`s an advert on here for them.

Hi, I'm new to this board and have been asked by a relative to "fix" his Starview HD Combo as N3 seems to have scrambled practically everything. Has anyone had any success in getting back what they had previously? BTW he to has a door stop/brick to sell ;-)

After much perusing multiple threads on here and other boards relating to the Starview I eventually managed to install the firmware, connect it to the router and hey presto! more or less everything came back on screen. Very few of the HD channels were available but I think my relative will be happy with the results obtained.

Thanks to everyone out there for their valuable knowledge and assistance.

:cheesy grin:

Might be a good idea to hold off buying the starview 6 as the starview 7 box is out tomorrow.

Personally I`d go for the kryptview A780 as they have better support than the starview.

Hi, new to the forum and needed to ask a question about which freebe/retail routers (if any) have been reported as problem routers with the sv6 and other net enabled box? Apart from lagging problems due to either server or upload rate of users, or their use of their net. Tnx in advance

starveiw6/7

hi there noely,im still unsure about these boxes,do they have to be wired up to your bb provider permanetly????or do they pick up your wifi???and what are the chances of them closing your bb down,thanks for looking

With the carling software do you still need to have a seperate setup for card share or does carling automatically connect to a server?

star view 6 seems to be the new box to have, still not sure about the 'tracability' aspect of it though, couldn't your isp use your ip address to find out whos accessing the starview servers ???

Back