Starview Super USB Problem In Ireland

There has been no key change on n2 yet, so until that happens i wouldn't be counting on any of the boxes.

Anyway, there still might be a fix for the earlier starviews, nobody can say for sure.

Fair play to you Eva, you're so positive.
Dee , I think I'll steer clear of all Starviews , enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

lol il be the 1st one of m8 iv an old pace box . so i take it all channels are of on n1

i thort the sv 1s were nocked out for gud on the last roll or did i miss something.

Very true Eva, but this is Nthell, have you ever phoned their customer service......
kryptview cracked N2 in a couple of days but Nthell carryed on with N2, why didn't they go straight to N3, because it's to expensive or difficult.My own opinon is this N2 thing is just a token to Sly etc. so they can say they are doing something to stop us.

Its nothing to do with how expensive it is.

This is who own U*C >> http://wapedia.mobi/en/Liberty_Global
http://wapedia.mobi/en/UPC_Ireland

Last edited:
Sorry gaffs89,do not give up hope,if things can be sorted TechKings will be the site to be at.Good luck

i thort the sv 1s were nocked out for gud on the last roll or did i miss something.

mine was ok untill the N2 change.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Sorry gaffs89,do not give up hope,if things can be sorted TechKings will be the site to be at.Good luck

This is a great site,First fourm to PM me about the N2 fix.

the older boxes come way down the pecking order when it goes belly up. you can hope or as you said get a kryptview or an itgate and then hope they cope with n3. the way you should look at it is if i get 3 months out any box iv had my moneys worth. the newer the box the better the chance it will stand of being sorted.

the older boxes come way down the pecking order when it goes belly up. you can hope or as you said get a kryptview or an itgate and then hope they cope with n3. the way you should look at it is if i get 3 months out any box iv had my moneys worth. the newer the box the better the chance it will stand of being sorted.

You speak a lot of sense, are you sure you're not a Chelsea fan locked up in a liverpool jersey.?

Back