Starview Super USB Problem In Ireland

The Box Super should be working.
Is it the box Super USB you have? (below)

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
The box super is working on c****s noel down south but as you know the starview usb isnt.

id say so Noel even though i sold my one as you know, when i was waiting for the buyer to pay fleabay cancelled the transaction so i had to relist it again but i gave the item no to an interested user via email and they bought and paid immediately before fleaybay had a chance to suss out my relisted item LOL

sorry mate,its a box super usb alright got a phone call from my dads friend to ask if there was anything if i could do stick on ebay will be the response i think, lol

glic if i were you id put it on fleabay such as i already did with mine a few days ago ,do a buy it now on it and run it for 1 day plus stress that the buyer needs to make an instant payment on the buy it now, once this is done and payment is made fleabay cant or wont remove the item.i bought an older starview with the funds from that sale plus made my money back on the starview usb. and if the older starview loses channels ill stick it back on fleabay and hopefully make my money back from a uk resident.hope this helps.

cheers but its not me who has it, its my dads mate i gave him an old sagem dbox that my dad had spare in the house and he seems happy out

You shouldnt need the logo if its already on the box at start up screen.
The firmware will do :)

well i pressume its on the box already as it was working away untill the issue on chorus a few weeks ago

Back