stopping

Cable and splitter feeds need to be very good but if outside sources happen to have issues then its a waiting game.

Cable and splitter feeds need to be very good but if outside sources happen to have issues then its a waiting game.

We had a bit of a problem with our internet last week. We wasnt getting a signal to our house so an engineer came out. Fixed it but the problem was occuring before that happened.

All connections are solid. I've tested them myself with a signal tester. Its got to be a line issue because everyones experiencing the same problems which isnt coincidence ha

More than happy to give him chance Baz. I was just asking if anyone else had heard from him. I think that's a fair question to ask. Thanks for your input :)

More than happy to give him chance Baz. I was just asking if anyone else had heard from him. I think that's a fair question to ask. Thanks for your input :)
I wasn't referring to anyone mate was just saying could be working on a fix or at work

update cofig files in autobouquetmaker then do a rescan if that doesnt sort itvhd out then i presume its from virgin end as there was problems a few weeks ago and it was down to them

my ITVHD is not working either, or it comes on eventually and then stops seconds later. Also some other channels like Eden, food network were freezing. No problem on my actual V6 box.

Yea been having problems with the same guy since 26 may gets it going ok then works fine for a couple of days then back to freezing all the time.

Same issue here, been unwatchable for about a week. Was fairly decent all day (odd glitch every now and then) but totally off now... only fta

Just gone tits up again f1 unwatchable
Just literally swapped out from a guy who offered me a trial for a couple of days while OUR supplier sorted himself out. It didn't glitch or freeze once. Soon as i restart my cam, BOOOOM froze 4x in less than 6 minutes ha. TV is absolutely unwatchable. I doubt i'll be sticking around with him much longer

Back