stopping

Suppose you have to give him a reasonable amount of time then to fix the issue then, if there hasnt been any problems with the line in the past, that would only be fair, and if it isnt looking likely to be fixed soon, then ask for a refund and switch to someone else, how long has the problem been happening?

Suppose you have to give him a reasonable amount of time then to fix the issue then, if there hasnt been any problems with the line in the past, that would only be fair, and if it isnt looking likely to be fixed soon, then ask for a refund and switch to someone else, how long has the problem been happening?

I'm with the same supplier and mine has been playing up since May 20th so I'm kicking myself repeatedly for renewing another year on may 30th. The problem has been gradually getting worse and worse and worse......... How long do you wait? feel like 3 weeks is fairly generous

I will say admittedly that the previous 12 months ran pretty good, in fact as well as I have ever had, more than likely why I renewed.
but I've had enough now

Guys, I am pretty sure we are all with the same provider. I have been with him for over a year and can count on one hand the times there has been issues from his side and he is always one of the first to offer help and advice on here when people shout out for assistance. I am confident he is working on it and will get it sorted.

Well said Meeji, I'm with him too and he's sound, he'll be working his ar*se off to fix it, and if he can't he'll tell us, I'm confident he will though.

Ive also been with him for over a year as well, but weeks of broken promises and so called fixes are making me question his service

can't get anything at all now .. All it says is :

"Service Unavailable -- Check Tuner Configuration"

All the Channel list says is < N/A> for every channel
What happens when you run Autobouquetsmaker? Yours is a tuner issue maybe best starting another thread

I got 2 lines from my supplier on Apr 20, 2019

Hopefully he sorts its soon

Mine has been off now for 3 and a half hours

All I can get now is the OpenVix page ( a picture of a country lane)

If I press the Fav button and go to any of the categories they all have N/A on them if I click on one of the N/A channels it comes up with
a box that says 'DVB Service ' and then "Service Unavailable - Check Tuner Configuration"
So it looks like either my box is knackered, OR more likely, I've pressed something i shouldn't have and deleted something,

I haven't got a clue about how to sort or set it up again , as I'm not at all technically minded ........ someone did it for me
( us oldies find it hard to grasp all this technical stuff )

My box is a Miraclebox

All I can get now is the OpenVix page ( a picture of a country lane)

If I press the Fav button and go to any of the categories they all have N/A on them if I click on one of the N/A channels it comes up with
a box that says 'DVB Service ' and then "Service Unavailable - Check Tuner Configuration"
So it looks like either my box is knackered, OR more likely, I've pressed something i shouldn't have and deleted something,

I haven't got a clue about how to sort or set it up again , as I'm not at all technically minded ........ someone did it for me
( us oldies find it hard to grasp all this technical stuff )

My box is a Miraclebox
Mine done that a minute ago when I got in. Didn’t have fta or nothing but the fta are working now but nothing else just reboot ur box.

I'm sure he is working on a fix and hopefully all will return back to normal schedule! he has always been helpful and I'm sure he will rectify the problem

Mine done that a minute ago when I got in. Didn’t have fta or nothing but the fta are working now but nothing else just reboot ur box.

No nothing -- just the same "Service Unavailable --Check tuner configuration "

and I don't know how to do that .......

You guys tried restarting softcam? Mine went down yesterday, but was working this morning... haven’t checked it all day as I’ve been at work, but was told to restart softcam if it goes down again today

If it's gone completely rather than just being crap, that's probably a good sign. Rebuilding/reconfiguring server or transferring to another with more capacity, etc. There's a limit to what you can do with a server when it's running. (y)

Back