sub iptv, can i get epg on hs2

G-man

I have a test line from a provider, the channels work great, all channels show in one section of the epg, however other than the channel name there is no guide data, there are probably nearly 2000 channels, from all over the world, so without a guide its almost imposible to find something to watch.

The provider gave me a file to put on my zgemma box for bouquets, and a m3u file for other devices.

Is there something im missing that i need to do to get the epg working with these channels, thanks very much.

I've just got a sub and my provider asked me to use EPG importer. Find it in the download plug ins. Select the regions you want and scan. Seems to work quite well

I've just got a sub and my provider asked me to use EPG importer. Find it in the download plug ins. Select the regions you want and scan. Seems to work quite well
Hi thanks for the reply, i looked at that, but most of the options seem to be european lists, i have loads of america, canadian and sports channels i have no idea which country they come from, im also worried my current sky epg would me messed with, my missus would hit the roof if all the guide went haywire lol.
Thanks for the help though.

You're providers need to support enigma2 they'll have the .tv files linked to epg.xml files and they probably have a script to download the epg sources for epg importer

am in the same boat as you g-man, would love to do this too. i asked my iptv supplier and searched internet but still no joy.

Back