Suicide Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame as I always think that letting the likes of Iran, Pakistan and India have access to nukes is a little like giving a toddler a box of matches and telling him or her not to set fire to anything :flushed:
Bit harsh..

Such a shame as I always think that letting the likes of Iran, Pakistan and India have access to nukes is a little like giving a toddler a box of matches and telling him or her not to set fire to anything :flushed:

Not sure how that is relevant to those countries in particular but the rest who have nukes.

But it's OK for countries like the US, Israel to have nukes and act responsible if the time comes lol

Iran has repeatedly stated that it wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map, India and Pakistan are always having flare ups over Kashmir and religion and they all kill people in so called honour killings and for blaspheming against a mythical being, so with a mentality like that they can not really be trusted to have control of nukes.

At least the USA, the UK and even Russia have the sense and responsibility and have proven they are capable of not starting a nuclear war and have only used a nuke in anger twice, and that was in order to save thousands of lives and to shorten the war.
Similarly Israel, despite being continuously attacked for decades, has shown that it can control itself and has not wiped out Gaza with a low yield nuke and keeps just retaliating with what seems to be very limited force that is much less than I would have used if I was in charge to attempt to stop the attacks once and for all.

Iran has repeatedly stated that it wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map, India and Pakistan are always having flare ups over Kashmir and religion and they all kill people in so called honour killings and for blaspheming against a mythical being, so with a mentality like that they can not really be trusted to have control of nukes.

At least the USA, the UK and even Russia have the sense and responsibility and have proven they are capable of not starting a nuclear war and have only used a nuke in anger twice, and that was in order to save thousands of lives and to shorten the war.
Similarly Israel, despite being continuously attacked for decades, has shown that it can control itself and has not wiped out Gaza with a low yield nuke and keeps just retaliating with what seems to be very limited force that is much less than I would have used if I was in charge to attempt to stop the attacks once and for all.

Wow!!

Really have no words to say to you with such a statement especially regarding Israel.

Not a political forum so won't comment further on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back