Suicide Drones

cactikid

VIP Member
We mostly see from a distance far away and me sitting in chair safe and sound and i see the most remarkable photos of nature at work.

Drones are leaving their mark as the future moves forward.

stuss

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
We mostly see from a distance far away and me sitting in chair safe and sound and i see the most remarkable photos of nature at work.

Drones are leaving their mark as the future moves forward.
I have seen things via my Drone i would never of seen.
If flown respectfully, I cannot see an issue, New regulations have got rid of huge amounts of hobbyists, but like your footage, we would never get to see a totally different world..

loncell

When I saw the title I thought that's not taken long drones that kill. Surely that's the next phase in tackling terrorism, kidnapping or any hostage situation.

Small nippy drones with a tiny derringer size gun attached or a grenade ready to kill How's about a tranquilliser gun ?.

Sticking microphones to windowsills to eaves drop

Better stop me there, I'm going off on one, I'm in techy mode

cactikid

VIP Member
All quite possible in todays times , Stealth and invisibility did not work as they kept on crashing into each other:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stuss

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
When I saw the title I thought that's not taken long drones that kill. Surely that's the next phase in tackling terrorism, kidnapping or any hostage situation.

Small nippy drones with a tiny derringer size gun attached or a grenade ready to kill How's about a tranquilliser gun ?.

Sticking microphones to windowsills to eaves drop

Better stop me there, I'm going off on one, I'm in techy mode
Try modding a drone, then there is the issue of purchasing a gun, why would you need a drone to place a microphone on a windowsill.
Any hobby is open to abuse.

loncell

Try modding a drone, then there is the issue of purchasing a gun, why would you need a drone to place a microphone on a windowsill.
Any hobby is open to abuse.
No me the powers that be, say anti terrorist squads, MI5, SAS etc. There might be a hostage situation so you can take a peek what's going on or shoot threw a window or fly and say taser someone similar to robots defusing a bomb.
I just think technology is moving at the speed of light look at A.I technology.

As for purchasing a gun?, you might find out that's actally easier than you think. In some area's of London Liverpool or Manchester £100 gets you one but that's another subject.

I suspect any wannabe terrorist might notice a drone buzzing over with a sawn off shotgun attached to it

rapidwrinkly

TK Supporter
Let's be honest it is very easy to obtain a gun if you are so inclined, but getting a drone close to anyone is a different thing, even I can hear them 100 yards away, and I've got old man ears.

stuss

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Lots drones with the correct firmware, can achieve 3- 4 miles distance, the giveaway is GPS, GLONASS system.
Everything electronic is expoitable, I use low noise props,
So as not to annoy local community. Even rigged a old drone to drop.a payload
So you can guess the rest, if thats someone's intent..