Suls Script Freezing

Using latest Suls on Zgemma H2S,
I have my iptv bouquets to auto update at a set time each day, all has been good for a while now but today its now freezing on the Parsing m3u file part of the update.
Any suggestions please?

Using latest Suls on Zgemma H2S,
I have my iptv bouquets to auto update at a set time each day, all has been good for a while now but today its now freezing on the Parsing m3u file part of the update.
Any suggestions please?
Could take a while to update mine rakes about 10 mins to do everythig

Been updating since 10:30am today, usually only takes 5 minutes or so not 5 hours.
Have you tried manually instead of setting it to auto update is there anything else on your box due to update at the same time as suls are you leaving it on an iptv channel when it's due to update

Have you tried manually instead of setting it to auto update is there anything else on your box due to update at the same time as suls are you leaving it on an iptv channel when it's due to update

Ive tried the manual route, ive reset router, restarted box and im watching a terrestrial channel (not iptv) while update is ongoing, no other plugin updating at same time, this is first day ive had trouble with it, it downloads the m3u file fine its just when Parsing it freezes.

Have you been intouch with your supplier is your line still active their end has it expired

Line still active as i can watch my iptv channels by going to the bouquets on Zgemma or via Smarters on my phone, its just the updating of those bouquets thats not working on Zgemma, the channel list updates on Smarters so nothing wrong with m3u url my provider gave me.

If you have your line details have you tried uninstalling suls and reinstall it maybe an old version your using as ive just ran update on suls and updating no problem mate

If you have your line details have you tried uninstalling suls and reinstall it maybe an old version your using as ive just ran update on suls and updating no problem mate

Its the latest version of Suls im using (December release) it downloads the m3u file fine its just when Parsing it i have problems with.

Maybe @dsayers2014 may be able to help more as he knows more about suls than what I do only thing I can think of is uninstall and reinstall see if it still does it but if getting stuck a wild guess try at your own will restet the bouquets and try again other than that I'm stuck on help with it mate

Maybe @dsayers2014 may be able to help more as he knows more about suls than what I do only thing I can think of is uninstall and reinstall see if it still does it but if getting stuck a wild guess try at your own will restet the bouquets and try again other than that I'm stuck on help with it mate

Thanks mate

You could try suls plugin instead of running script.

Im not running script mate

Are ya using an override.xml file?
If not then only thing you can do is backup your config.xml to pc and then delete all bouquets made by iptv bouquets maker then uninstall the plugin then reboot box then install it again and ftp across the config.xml u saved then create bouquets

Back