System Low on Virtual Memory

only this G RPS.exe my name 13,028k

ntl Netguard
ntl Netguard - anti-virus a package of services, specifically designed to keep you safe and secure with their ntlworld online services

Doesnt seem to be taking up much memory either.

it was given to me G how do i find out it was home made, lots of pretty light at the front

please don`t forget im a novice it this so cheers for your help and patience.(y)

it was given to me G how do i find out it was home made, lots of pretty light at the front

please don`t forget im a novice it this so cheers for your help and patience.(y)

STOP for a minute dee.

How much RAM is in your PC?

-

Bring up Task manager (press ctrl + alt + del)

Click on the performance tab and under the Physical Memory(K) it will show your total RAM Memory next to Total.

Didnt see Knotaclu post up there, you can try both ways.

Cool post Gman especially the part about 1.5 times the installed amount, Didn`t know that part,
lol i guess you REALLY DO learn something everyday

cheers G got it done thanks for the time and patience. il go back and check tomorrow as the ram was up a bit more than 256 mb.alot more.

Cool post Gman especially the part about 1.5 times the installed amount, Didn`t know that part,
lol i guess you REALLY DO learn something everyday

Theres always a helping hand on TechKings thats what this site is all about,thanks for the info Gman i learned alot there (y)

Theres always a helping hand on TechKings thats what this site is all about,thanks for the info Gman i learned alot there (y)

We're all learning something new for sure (y)

The day we stop learning will be the day the lights go out :)

-

believe me if G can get me threw it lol mite of taken a while but he got me there. :)

il get back to you tomorrow G with the ram speed that i changed earlier, it was 440/ 738. but iv been up since 4 am so il check after work.

Last edited:
The way I look at this stuff is simple.

Just because someone might know how to do a particular thing, it doesn't necessarily mean the the person you are explaining it to understands.
So one has to take into account that what might be easy for one, could prove difficult for some?

The helper should never assume & should always let patients prevail (y)

-

i no G but it`s the couple of hours you spent helping, now i no wot to do so i can help the next time lol i hope.

Thank God for patience G,you definitely have it,you stuck with a few pc issues i had recently (y) :)

Back