System Low on Virtual Memory

cheers had G il let you now how it goes.(y) pc world gets a visit in the morning.

Well, you could get it a lot cheaper on-line but it's up to you.

One thing for sure, you're really going to notice the difference (y)

-

Last edited by a moderator:
checked that site out for RAM improvements, but as i don`t have a make or model number they are stumped any ideas so i can boost me up.

checked that site out for RAM improvements, but as i don`t have a make or model number they are stumped any ideas so i can boost me up.

You could always take out the existing stick of RAM & read the markings on it?

-

did`nt think of that G the other won`ts the pc. il have a look later or in the mornin. soz for all the hassle, but as i said no point me being on here if i don`t get my **** in gear and learn. cheers for the help you must be getting hacked of.:sorry:

did`nt think of that G the other won`ts the pc. il have a look later or in the mornin. soz for all the hassle, but as i said no point me being on here if i don`t get my **** in gear and learn. cheers for the help you must be getting hacked of.:sorry:

Not in the least dee :)

We'll all have to get out of your way when you get more memory :grin: (y)

-

sorry G took me a while to get back, it says on the RAM
samsung
cn 0420
pc2700u-25331-z
m368l3223ftn-cb3
256mb ddrpl2700 cl2.5.

only room G for one more ram.

lol il av a look had cheers. fun ripping into the heart of the pc to find out the number. lol

G has opened the door a crack, now time for me to push it open. lol took the stick out then put it back,pc couldnt find a signal. re wired it and bang ere i am. lol.

Im thinking of upgrade the RAM on my computer too, you say that the comptuer didnt recognise the RAM stick when you put it back in, how did you get it to work again dee?

Back