System Low on Virtual Memory

Maybe it would be a good idea to make Remote Assistance available on Techkings?

It's very easy to use & if the person needing some help found the written word to difficult to follow, they could request Remote Assistance? (as in have someone trusted connect to their PC & sort it for them).

-

I would be very interested on how Remote Assistance works maybe a new thread ? looking at your post G it sounds very interesting indeed (y)

I would be all for it except for the safety issues involved in remote desktop.
I don`t think I would be happy with someone rooting around in my system.
on the plus side,this is one of the friendliest and laid back sites i have seen in a while,and i have watched how Gman,axxxo, moh, and others have basically explained in laymans terms how to fix problems,and i have seen these problems being fixed!

Exactly Noely but anyone outside Dublin is a culchie so where do we come in LOL LOL

I would be very interested on how Remote Assistance works maybe a new thread ? looking at your post G it sounds very interesting indeed (y)

I've posted way back on some of the different methods used for Remote Assistance. They're on page 1 & 2 HERE: moh.

Some are more complicated to setup than others & some are very easy.

-

I've posted way back on some of the different methods used for Remote Assistance. They're on page 1 & 2 HERE: moh.

Some are more complicated to setup than others & some are very easy.

-

Enjoyed that 2nite G looking forward to discussing this more at a future stage (y)

See Dee i knew youd get the answer/result you needed and in a way that youd understand. well done for all those with input!
Remember we all learn and take things in at different levels/speed so yes some of us it takes longer or we need things broken down to a lower level so we can understand BUT we all get there eventually.
the likes of me and Dee are way down at the bottom, compared to some of you guys but with your help we WILL get there lol!

As for remote assistance i had a friend who is a pc dr lol he helped me out a year or so ago and its very strange. He was changing things on my pc and doing it slow so i could see and we could also chat in the notepad area, but its weird when you see things happen on your pc and know its not you doing it.

I must admit there are people on here i would trust with my pc via remote assistance. So im for it.

thanx again G gone back threw it all today set as you posted, workin faster. already. just a quick question would it help if i put this hardrive on, western digital caviar blue 500 GB, sataii 16mb.

cheers had il av a look at that, just making sure, rite how do i add ram. lol. iv absorbed it all from yesterday, all set up, now to learn something new, as im on strike tomorrow lol.

first you need to find out what type of ram your computer will take will find a link for you now then go buy the ram you need and install it

go to this and run scan to find out what ram you have and need

http://www.crucial.com/

Last edited:
would i be looking to change the mother board had.

go easy i need to get my brain active, its been dorment for far to long.

so have you a pic had, il open it up laters to look, lol let me guess its got RAM written on the top. DOH

so have you a pic had, il open it up laters to look, lol let me guess its got RAM written on the top. DOH

Watch these dee (y)

[YOUTUBE]SiFIgSQOY7g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SsXNT6fnHmM[/YOUTUBE]

-

Last edited:
Back