Taking the knee??

And that warrants a death sentence how? You are just muddying the water dude, people should be tried and convicted for crimes, weather you are black white or other.
He didn't deserve to die, agreed, but the cop who killed him WAS tried and convicted.

Did i say he deserved to die? Did you know these facts before I told you? Of course not, because MSM only tell us what they want us to hear.
Why do these facts need to come to light? Does it matter? You don’t have to be a model citizen to be tried in court, everything else you are bringing up is irrelevant.

He didn't deserve to die, agreed, but the cop who killed him WAS tried and convicted.
he sure was!

Why do these facts need to come to light? Does it matter? You don’t have to be a model citizen to be tried in court, everything else you are bringing up is irrelevant.

On the contrary, why didn't these matters come to light? It's called news, and it does matter.

Did i say he deserved to die? Did you know these facts before I told you? Of course not, because MSM only tell us what they want us to hear.
Also, MSM reported it to death. I can provide some screenshots 🤷 the typical rags smeared the dead guy every chance they could.

Also, MSM reported it to death. I can provide some screenshots 🤷 the typical rags smeared the dead guy every chance they could.
I'm glad you decided to do some research. Are you by any chance related to this bloke? You seem to be very passionate about the whole thing.

I have the greatest respect for player such as Markus Rashford I think he is a credit to to his profession, Man United, and England however he and his fellow multi millionaire players have been hijacked by an extreme left wing/Marxist organisation who if they had any real power would line the rich players up against a wall and execute them. BLM is a pernicious organisation that relies on naive people who trust in the goodness of political extremists.

The man did not deserve to die over a fake $20 dollar note.
he was unlawfully killed whether that was in the event of him being arrested for torturing babies or a fake $20 is of no relevance.

he was a victim of astonishing neglect and poor policing.

racism though? nope.

I don’t get this stance, why should they not have social media accounts? Just so they don’t receive racist abuse?
No because they are supposed professionals, adults, with responsibilities to the football club, fans they represent.

he was unlawfully killed whether that was in the event of him being arrested for torturing babies or a fake $20 is of no relevance.

he was a victim of astonishing neglect and poor policing.

racism though? nope.
I agree with you!

No because they are supposed professionals, adults, with responsibilities to the football club, fans they represent.
They are professional footballers, but it’s not as if football is still in the 80’s, they are brands representing a club who pays for them to push their own shirt sales and sponsorship. Social media is very much a part of the game weather you think it should be or not

I agree with you!

They are professional footballers, but it’s not as if football is still in the 80’s, they are brands representing a club who pays for them to push their own shirt sales and sponsorship. Social media is very much a part of the game weather you think it should be or not
I am fully aware that social media is now a part of the game, just let the clubs do it or if need be as you say can't the players use a social media platform that does not accept responses/replies? In other words BLOCK anyone from commenting.

I am fully aware that social media is now a part of the game, just let the clubs do it or if need be as you say can't the players use a social media platform that does not accept responses/replies? In other words BLOCK anyone from commenting.
The players are their own brand and have their own sponsorships they move clubs etc. Should they really have to though is my point, it’s not really tackling the issues is it. It’s my opinion though I see where you are coming from.

The players are their own brand and have their own sponsorships they move clubs etc. Should they really have to though is my point, it’s not really tackling the issues is it. It’s my opinion though I see where you are coming from.
No it isn't tackling the problem you are 100% correct. Can't software companies who build these social media platforms somehow stop certain words from being typed in?

No it isn't tackling the problem you are 100% correct. Can't software companies who build these social media platforms somehow stop certain words from being typed in?
I’m pretty Sure they could, they can’t win though you’d get both the far left and far right uniting and crying free speech 😂

As an interesting example as to why auto blocking doesn't work there is a big chess channel on YouTube that analyses chess games :agadomator

He had a super GM and huge streamer hikaru nakamora on for a live stream and the vod didn't last 5 minutes on the channel before it was pulled for hate speech.

One only had to imagine a few choice word about white planning attacks against black was enough for the AI to think it was a white supremacist stream.

Social media is not a magical place.

It's people sending hate. Expecting tech giants to solve a problem society is still wrestling with is futile

As for asking players, presumably black players especially, to not use social media is the worst of remedies. I really don't get the logic there, sorry

Back