Taking the knee??

Taking the knee was introduced as support for the blm movement and still is, removing the banners, Black Lives Matter on screen logo, arm motives does remove the knee's true meaning which is a display of support for blm.
Does removing all swazstickers SS arm bands, erase the word Nazi from all logos change the meaning of the "Sieg Heil" salute ?.
When you take the knee you take it not just in support of "No to racism" but you also support the removal of the Police force and capalitalism.

There's a reason why so many are against this futile submissive knee bending.
The vast majority of people black and white are against such a vile political movement who's main goal along with putting an end to racism is to destroy society that we live.

BMP got removed so on the same token we should ban this blm as well, a destructive movement who want to destroy the way we live

The swatzstika is an ancient religious symbol

The nazi salute is also the bellamy salute and was once used by American school children to pledge allegiance to the US.

People can say that taking the knee is not supporting BLM but that would be like wearing a swatzstika and throwing your right arm in the air to show you a religious person who values the us bill of rights

If we did live in a world where the BNP was supported by football and it's initially were all over the BBC it'd be fine to boo the national anthem and English flag as an avenue to protest against them.

To be honest taking the knee in sport should be banned. People watch sport to be entertained not to watch football players or any other sports person make political gestures.

As an interesting example as to why auto blocking doesn't work there is a big chess channel on YouTube that analyses chess games :agadomator

He had a super GM and huge streamer hikaru nakamora on for a live stream and the vod didn't last 5 minutes on the channel before it was pulled for hate speech.

One only had to imagine a few choice word about white planning attacks against black was enough for the AI to think it was a white supremacist stream.

Social media is not a magical place.

It's people sending hate. Expecting tech giants to solve a problem society is still wrestling with is futile

As for asking players, presumably black players especially, to not use social media is the worst of remedies. I really don't get the logic there, sorry
Well wether you get the logic or not IF footballers didn't post on social media then they would not get any praise or abuse it's very simple.
IF they feel the need to post pap on social media do it where it is NOT possible for anyone to respond, again a very simple solution.

just boycott the game, that's the only way you'll make a difference
I actually did. I emailed my club to say I wouldn't renew my season ticket if it continued and I meant that 100%. Thankfully my club were one of the first to stop doing it. Instead the team stand together arm in arm on the sideline to show solidarity - perfectly happy with that.

It's kinda besides the point though. People go to football to watch football, not be preached to. That's why they call it a football game. And I don't believe boycotts would make a difference anyway. If crowds were down 50% they'd just make up another reason why that is. 'Because of covid' would fit perfectly. They'd never accept the non politically correct narrative that boycotts were down to the knee.

Well wether you get the logic or not IF footballers didn't post on social media then they would not get any praise or abuse it's very simple.
IF they feel the need to post pap on social media do it where it is NOT possible for anyone to respond, again a very simple solution.
"If black people didn't post on social media, they wouldn't receive racist abuse"

is that the logic?

Mmmkay

The whole thing started with something that happend in the USA.

Then they had the BLM demonstration where they vandalised statues of historical people.

Then the footballers started the taking of the knee. The whole thing has got totally out of hand. If the press stopped reporting on it the whole thing would blow over.

The whole thing started with something that happend in the USA.

Then they had the BLM demonstration where they vandalised statues of historical people.

Then the footballers started the taking of the knee. The whole thing has got totally out of hand. If the press stopped reporting on it the whole thing would blow over.

What's wrong with taking down a statue of someone who made a living by buying and selling black people?

What's wrong with taking down a statue of someone who made a living by buying and selling black people?
It was something that happend 100's of years ago. when times were very different from today. The whole point of history is to learn from it. It is not as if the statue was promoting the slave trade.

Politics and sport don't mix and is quite poisonous.

Racism is vile filth from scum that no better. Having a gesture that started in the US then coming over hear to stand up against racism has made little to no difference.

It's a political stance that has no place in sport and is just gona cause more abuse than stop it.

Last edited:
Politics are sport don't mix and is quite poisonous.

Racism is vile filth from scum that no better. Having a gesture that started in the US then coming over hear to stand up against racism has made little to no difference.

It's a political stance that has no place in sport and is just gona cause more abuse than stop it.
The UK is very different to the US of course there are racist people in the UK but they are in the minority

The UK is very different to the US of course there are racist people in the UK but they are in the minority
Racists exist all across.

Just because some here aren't as open with racism doesn't mean they aren't racist.

Trust me I know indirect racism and passing it off as a genuine comment.

Racism is growing here mainly due to the far right groups in Europe who are gaining steam from politics and other avenues in daily life.

The swatzstika is an ancient religious symbol

The nazi salute is also the bellamy salute and was once used by American school children to pledge allegiance to the US.

People can say that taking the knee is not supporting BLM but that would be like wearing a swatzstika and throwing your right arm in the air to show you a religious person who values the us bill of rights

If we did live in a world where the BNP was supported by football and it's initially were all over the BBC it'd be fine to boo the national anthem and English flag as an avenue to protest against them.
Draw a swatzstika and put your arm in the air and ask Joe public what it stands for.
Gotta feeling no one would say religious symbol or American schoolkids. Taking the knee means your knighted but it was adopted to represent the blm, something a political movement that needs removing along with this stupid kneeling thing.

Taking the knee is a submissive symbol. Dropping to one knee was adopted by players and the FA in support of BLM that's a fact.
The FA have now realised that the BLM are much much more than just about black equality and against racism so they slowly, by the backdoor method started removing the banners bit by bit, TV water marks removed, badges on players arms now gone but they feel its OK to leave the one blm symbolic jesture that was invented in its support,

the stupid knee jesture which is a symbol of a poisonous and dangerous movement the blm.

I'm gonna start my one

LSA
Leave Sport Alone

It's the one place everyone wants to go back to as a supporter and just forget everything for a couple of hours

Last edited:
Draw a swatzstika and put your arm in the air and ask Joe public what it stands for.
Gotta feeling no one would say religious symbol or American schoolkids. Taking the knee means your knighted but it's designed to represent something so toxic as the blm it needs removing.

Taking the knee is a submissive symbol. Dropping to one knee was adopted by players and the FA in support of BLM that's a fact.
The FA have now realised that the BLM are much much more than just about black equality and against racism so they slowly by the backdoor method started removing the banners, TV water mark, badges on players arms but feel its OK to leave the one blm symbolic jesture invented in its support in place,

the knee jesture which is in support of a poison and dangerous movement.

I'm gonna start my one

LSA
Leave Sport Alone

The swatzstika is still used as a religious symbol in India.

No affiliation to that of the symbol that it stood for in relation to the Nazis.

I'm not sure if your denying the knee isinked to the blm or not.

Say to someone
Swatzstika

Id have a guess very few would say religious symbol.

Similar taking the knee is still worldwide for when you drop something And for a knighthood

Its when and how it's used determines its meaning
BLM = taking the knee
Are you denying taking the knee has no link with blm ? I don't get your reply unless your just stating a fact what kneeling means worldwide or you deny the knee stands for blm yes or no.
Opinions m8 and fact are totally totally different

Back