all VM channels gone off?

Same thing weather its an enigma 2 cable or satellite box. Freeview is freeview in my book.
lol, it may be, but for those unfortunate enough to have to abide by copyright laws,

freesat - free channels via a dish

freeview - free channels via an aerial

I've just been playing with my h52tc upstairs, did have freesat and cable but vm disabled the cable feed a few months ago and I didn't do anything about it. Now connect ariel and it has freeview, freesat and sky FTA (slightly different) channnels and made sure the wifes soaps are now recorded off freeview as life wont be work living if I missed on when cable goes off.

The one bug bare with freeview is the regional stuff, news etc. We are in the east midlands but the transmitter used is for Yorkshire and Lincs. East midlands regional can be received on it but ABM sticks the Yorkshire channels in the bouquets. We don't watch much up there and I think most of the local news is carp, but it's even worse if it's carp from somewhere nowhere near you. Have to play with it to get local channels in bouquets.

Depends on your location, my daughter lives in an area with no cable, she has no sat dish, all she has is built in freeview, tried lots of different Aerials, got her a few channels only, ended up getting an all for one Aerial from Argos £25, its got the wee plug in booster with it, she now gets every freeview channel in HD, including the RTE channels, which are usually very hard to get with an indoor Aerial.

Back