The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

So this happened 5 years ago but they waited until after the superblocks came in to sentence?
Old news gets posted around like flies round crap.
Cause of these super blocks they don’t get a long sentence so these blocks must be working one way or another

Another one bites the dust, apparently sent shockwaves through the Northern Ireland iptv scene.

Northern Ireland Sky TV investigation sees man jailed over 'decoding' boxes
Not really another one bites the dust as it happend 4-5 year ago

absolutely nothing they do has imapcted any iptv.......and nothing they do will, its far too lucrative for those involved to let anything get in their way
just like the days of the eurovox, dbox2 etc?

where are the dodgy cable boxes now?

when big business decides it wants to go to any lengths it wants to protect its product and profits it does just that.

don't be fooled into thinking that iptv cannot end due to the amount of money made by illicit streams :blush:

just like the days of the eurovox, dbox2 etc?

where are the dodgy cable boxes now?

when big business decides it wants to go to any lengths it wants to protect its product and profits it does just that.

don't be fooled into thinking that iptv cannot end due to the amount of money made by illicit streams :blush:
Well we all know sat is back and been running successfully. Not sure there is a market for cable anymore.

Well we all know sat is back and been running successfully. Not sure there is a market for cable anymore.
in all honesty i cant imagine there is much market for uk sat any more.

i'm honestly surprised anyone has been arsed to hack it.

can you imagine trying to explain to the current crop of dodgy tv subscribers how to use a viark?

they can barely install an app on a firestick :LOL:

can you imagine trying to explain to the current crop of dodgy tv subscribers how to use a viark?

Viarks are plug n play, no harder to set up than an iptv app but far superior picture quality

That is true I don't think it's a huge market either.

That is true I don't think it's a huge market either.
It's probably better picture quality and stability over iptv but less content and as everyone knows quantity wins every time, just ask 200 million obese Americans if they would rather have two pieces of top quality chicken or a wheelbarrow full of low quality greasy garbage and within a year they're washing themselves with a rag on a stick and they need a crane and a forklift to get out of bed.

Viarks are plug n play, no harder to set up than an iptv app but far superior picture quality
plug and play?

:LOL:

i think youre vastly overestimating the intelligence of the current population, either that or maybe i have more experience dealing with them than you :unsure:

either way, if you were to do some random market research in any locality id be surprised if you found anyone using a viark for sat in a month of sundays.

you will still find a lot of people who have never heard of iptv however surprising that may seem.

my point was that im surprised that anyone would bother hacking uk sat for financial gain.

I use both sat and iptv I agree iptv has more content but picture quality and being ahead in the stream is a big difference for me and Football fans out there

I compared gtmedia v8x bein sports France and BT sport on IPTV the difference was only 5 seconds very strange how IPTV works in the first half it was 1 minute behind

plug and play?

:LOL:

i think youre vastly overestimating the intelligence of the current population, either that or maybe i have more experience dealing with them than you :unsure:

either way, if you were to do some random market research in any locality id be surprised if you found anyone using a viark for sat in a month of sundays.

you will still find a lot of people who have never heard of iptv however surprising that may seem.

my point was that im surprised that anyone would bother hacking uk sat for financial gain.
They are practically plug n play once the PT firmware is installed and a channel list. Installing that is no harder then installing an app manually on a firestick. And they wont be messing up the user and pass either there isnt any. Recording is also 100% reliable.

You may consider them for the enthusiast. Possibly some truth in that tbh because to get the best from them you need a motorized dish.

Im a bike racing, boxing and football fan, combine the Viark and Satellite feeds and so far this season ive turned on my IPTV kit once. I dont need it, even the PPV boxing so far this year has been covered by satellite feeds the Viarks on the correct firmware will also automatically find the key for those feeds.

No brainer for the pic quality and reliability on offer more should try them.

No brainer for the pic quality and reliability on offer more should try them.

I think it's the expense and the headache you could give yourself that puts people off tbh. Buy a new device, buy a motorised dish and there's been enough threads of people struggling to set them up to suggest that anyone without prior knowledge of them is either going to have a big job on, or have to pay someone to do it.

I think it's the expense and the headache you could give yourself that puts people off tbh. Buy a new device, buy a motorised dish and there's been enough threads of people struggling to set them up to suggest that anyone without prior knowledge of them is either going to have a big job on, or have to pay someone to do it.
Dont need a motorised dish for 28e, i find most people have had one installed at some point.

Anyway id rather not turn this thread into a IPTV versus thread, but since the Forever box option was mentioned i just wanted to put some facts out there.

Back