The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

Two and half years for a million quid?
If he'd robbed a post office or bank of £2000 he'd have got 15-20
which claimed to have 30,000 subscribers and netted more than £1m over a five year period. Investigators from the Premier League, West Mercia Police and anti-piracy organisation FACT also identified over 1,000 users.

Big difference to claiming 30,000 users to identifying 1,000 users. Probably a couple of hundred quid if only identified 1,000

30,000 subscribers and netted more than £1m over a five year period.
So £200k a year
Divided by 30000 subscribers
£6.66 per year off each sub?

Sky have a new advert on TV about illegal streaming saying your details could get stolen and to not stream Football online 😂

I've seen that. Looks like they mean business this time - they must have cracked the iptv encryption to put their own advert on there.

So, yeah, im a newbie to all of this and wanted to comment on the Viark. Is it better to use Viark from my provider or should i just stick to my IPTV? Seems like there is a bit of different meanings to this

So, yeah, im a newbie to all of this and wanted to comment on the Viark. Is it better to use Viark from my provider or should i just stick to my IPTV? Seems like there is a bit of different meanings to this
Viark is a satellite box with very little iptv

I would be surprised if your provider was able to supply you a viark lol

You need to decide you want to stay on iptv which am assuming u have all you need to watch it on.. or then buy a new viark box and load it with the good stuff ..also note you need a fully functioning sat dish to use the viark.

Decisions decisions 🤔

.https://cordcuttersnews.com/anti-piracy-coalition-shuts-down-massive-iptv-scheme-in-latest-crackdown/

Christ they like going on about old news 😂

Ultimately there is black market for loads of things. If people have the choice to buy products a lot cheaper than they can legally (alcohol, cigarettes, etc) then morals usually go out the window. For most people this is a victimless crime.

Music retailers were aghast when mp3's became more popular. They didn't want to change their business model and pursued stricter laws to stop people from downloading "free" music. They ended up paying the ultimate price. Goodbye Tower Records and many other high street record stores.

Ultimately there is black market for loads of things. If people have the choice to buy products a lot cheaper than they can legally (alcohol, cigarettes, etc) then morals usually go out the window. For most people this is a victimless crime.

Music retailers were aghast when mp3's became more popular. They didn't want to change their business model and pursued stricter laws to stop people from downloading "free" music. They ended up paying the ultimate price. Goodbye Tower Records and many other high street record stores.
This is actually interesting. Would I ever go into a store, steal a movie and then just run? No way I would. But on the internet? Somehow it changes a lot, since you are at HOME, and not in a store - therefor it feels more "safe" to do it there, but also, the human brain cant really "feel" the digital world.
You would feel way more rich, if you had a million dollar in cash, but reading that number on a screen?...Well, not so much.

Back