The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

As someone who used IPTV since the Cs went down and then recently went down route of getting a motorised dish with V8UHD my opinion...yes a lot are put of with the Sat option and I can see why..u can stick to UK only but then u don't get 3pms .and what if it goes. Want to get most out of it.u want a motorised...cost of equipment and install is not cheap..finding a installer is also a pain.

Overall comparison when people say picture is way superior...disagree..I would say slight let's say 5% if your on a good iptv to start with. Yes no delay but comparing my iptv at most is 10-15 secs behind.. can you live with that and keep your £300-500 in your pocket 🤔

If you can do your own installation then it's a no brainer...

Currently got both options and use iptv for everything and turn sat on for live sports. Reason...boxes not User friendly ..epg ...slow...can get them to what E2 boxes did then be great..can't see it happening.

As someone who used IPTV since the Cs went down and then recently went down route of getting a motorised dish with V8UHD my opinion...yes a lot are put of with the Sat option and I can see why..u can stick to UK only but then u don't get 3pms .and what if it goes. Want to get most out of it.u want a motorised...cost of equipment and install is not cheap..finding a installer is also a pain.

Overall comparison when people say picture is way superior...disagree..I would say slight let's say 5% if your on a good iptv to start with. Yes no delay but comparing my iptv at most is 10-15 secs behind.. can you live with that and keep your £300-500 in your pocket 🤔

If you can do your own installation then it's a no brainer...

Currently got both options and use iptv for everything and turn sat on for live sports. Reason...boxes not User friendly ..epg ...slow...can get them to what E2 boxes did then be great..can't see it happening.
Agree that’s why I’m coming for your dish and motor and ferret is going to come install it for me for Christmas👀👀🤣🤣🤣

just like the days of the eurovox, dbox2 etc?

where are the dodgy cable boxes now?

when big business decides it wants to go to any lengths it wants to protect its product and profits it does just that.

don't be fooled into thinking that iptv cannot end due to the amount of money made by illicit streams :blush:
not fooled into anything, just my opinion, iptv is going nowhere

as regards the greek thing, i know someone who has been into this sort of thing for a long, long time who lives in greece.

he had heard nothing about it.

as regards the greek thing, i know someone who has been into this sort of thing for a long, long time who lives in greece.

he had heard nothing about it.

Whereabouts in Greece? Apparently it's all they're talking about in ανώτερα κλιμάκια

Back