The IPTV Price War

Applying the logic I detailed though? That because a legitimate subscription to view would cost such a proportion more, that paying double what it can be bought for elsewhere is good?
True but only went to q for free upgrade and when xc went down couldn't see family without TV

and what about the people whos pays for sports packages with the big boys they must be really pissed off cant see the big boys reducing there bills can you only thing that will happen there is they will hike the prices up next year
Sly and bt has already stated they won't reduce price in sports as not there fault with why its been canceled

and what about the people whos pays for sports packages with the big boys they must be really pissed off cant see the big boys reducing there bills can you only thing that will happen there is they will hike the prices up next year

Price rises for customers who have potentially suffered huge losses of income? That'd be a pretty poor business plan.

This is true and highly likely prices will increase. Think the thread has went a bit off topic.....the thread is about an apparent price war that I'm not aware of and its each to their own here/ pay the £20 that's on offer or pay more. I think most on here would have a sensible approach and are only to happy to pay for a service that they deem is the quality they have requested.

pup do you honestly think they give a shit about there customers like with everything else in this country its all about the money honey sad but true its like whats going on with this virus all there going on about is the stock exchanges

pup do you honestly think they give a shit about there customers like with everything else in this country its all about the money honey sad but true its like whats going on with this virus all there going on about is the stock exchanges

I think they give a sh*t about their customers money.

I think they give a sh*t about their customers money.

I would think most folk should it happen and have to self isolate won't be listening to the tranny( radio) they will all be watching their sky tv without even thinking of the cost, whether up or down.
Then again they may be fortunate enough to have the full package for £1.66 a month with one of those super subs at £20

For the cost of IPTV it is not worth cancelling subs to go onto CS. Because if all the servers go tits up you will be moaning that you can no longer get 3pm kick offs when this all dies down.

You are not going to save an awful lot of money anyway.

its about time the people in this country took stock of what is actually going on here ie brexit they say they will get it done lies that wont happen this virus are they or the world telling us the truth no is the answer to that aswell reason did anybody know theres two strains of this virus going around 1 is the strain which is the mild one the other is the strain that attacks the lungs which is the one which will cause a lot of fatealitys in old people and when all this goes pearshaped for bungling boris he will turn around and say he was listening to the sceientists so basically hes going to sell them right down the river cos the world scientest are telling them now there doing this wrong but will he listen no

**** that I’d rather not have the stress and click a button and I’m away with another
2.5K + Channels
50K + VOD (Bonus)
Catch Up (Bonus)
Kids, TV Shows, Movies
Music, PPV & more without downloading nothing
How many of those do you actually watch at any one time?
Erm that would be one - all the rest is just filler

I am multitasking an android box to watch whatever I want there and then - it downloads in the background for free.

How many of those do you actually watch at any one time?
Erm that would be one - all the rest is just filler

I am multitasking an android box to watch whatever I want there and then - it downloads in the background for free.

Then my friend I applaud you, however you are the opposite from many on here who are happy to pay way over £100 for a combo box and then try and source the cheapest service to run it on, this was my point.
The legit prices have been quoted above, well two have. I would think that most if not all would be renewing subs at the end of the month.

That’s just me mate I not having a pop I just don’t download shite!! I know what box you use it’s one the best lol....
I watch movies discovery music ppv loads really but sports wouldn’t bother me if wasn’t on it to be honest it’s just the simplicity of Iptv, that everything is there with a click (y)

What @pupuqiop said from the start is: Will you renew your subs if they expire during this period?
I can and do download everything else from the internet including films and TV series - so what am I actually paying my sub for - sport

I think we're of the same opinion there... the main reason I have iptv subs is EPL. Sure, I watch other stuff but probably just coz it's there. Anything else people in my house watch (films for the kids, series for the missus etc) I can find online for free.

**** that I’d rather not have the stress and click a button and I’m away with another
2.5K + Channels
50K + VOD (Bonus)
Catch Up (Bonus)
Kids, TV Shows, Movies
Music, PPV & more without downloading nothing

That's a perfectly reasonable point Graham, a lot of folk will be like you and keep subs going for convenience and because they get use from the other content without live sport.

I got an email from my iptv provider a few weeks ago saying that he is not operating via emails for his subs any longer instead its gonna be through a group page he has set up, I wouldnt ever go near FB or Twitter or anything like that, so I will not bother with the sub again, I had just been sticking to month to month with it and I dont use it very often, 3pm matches mostly and the odd EPL match on Sky sports , but if its a big game I use 19e to watch in HD, but mainly I use it for Celtic tv, so I will most likely wait until the football resumes and take it from there, most likely with a new provider.

Back