The IPTV Price War

Sky announced you can pause their sky package, i expect others to follow. I will continue to pay my IPTV providers normal price, as he offers a great service and i feel he should be supported during hard times, he did a lot of work rebuilding after the last fiasco. So good on him.
Well i thought i would never see the day sky buckle under public pressure lol but some people may think its the whole package they have and not just sport ffs lol and i bet the call centre people have to ring goes into meltdown and time they get through if its anything like ringing virmin or hmrc etc the coronavirus would have ended :ROFLMAO:

Sky has allowed customers to pause their sports subscription during the coronavirus outbreak.

The broadcaster announced the change after their sports broadcast schedule was drastically reduced due to fears over the spread of the disease.

Many customers have been trying to suspend their paid subscriptions to sport TV packages since the news that dozens of competitions across a range of sports have been postponed because of Covid-19.
Among the sports scheduled to be shown on Sky Sports, every Premier League match has been suspended until next month, and the England cricket team’s planned tour to Sri Lanka has been cancelled.
Sky: ‘You will not be charged a fee’
Sky had initially said that customers would have to pay a hefty penalty if they wanted to cancel their subscriptions before the contract had ended.
But in a statement on Tuesday, March 17, the company said: "While we expect that many of the recently postponed sports events will eventually go ahead, if you wish to pause your sports subscription in the meantime you will not be charged a fee to do so or be held to any notice period.

"Meanwhile we continue to provide high quality content across all of our 11 sports channels."
How do I pause my subscription?
Unfortunately, Sky said that customers will not be able to pause their subscriptions online. Instead, people who want to suspend their payments will need to call the company directly, on 0800 151 2747.
But demand for the phone centre is reported to be extremely high, with many frustrated customers complaining of lengthy waits before getting through, and others saying they received a recorded message telling them the call centre was closed.

Well i thought i would never see the day sky buckle under public pressure lol but some people may think its the whole package they have and not just sport ffs lol and i bet the call centre people have to ring goes into meltdown and time they get through if its anything like ringing virmin or hmrc etc the coronavirus would have ended :ROFLMAO:

Spot on about the call centre

Back