The IPTV Price War

and your point is? why would a reseller need to know why the provider has chosen one datacentre over another.
Are you saying you would not buy a PC from PC World as the salesman wouldn't know where it was build and the history of the factory location?:unsure:
You can say the same about anyone that sells something. I don't see what your point is. Providers do it to make money.

I am saying retailers buy for a price and mark up the commodity to make a profit for themselves. No retailer needs to have any knowledge of the product - they just do it to make profit for themselves.

I am saying retailers buy for a price and mark up the commodity to make a profit for themselves. No retailer needs to have any knowledge of the product - they just do it to make profit for themselves.
I agree to a point but they do have to help some customers with setup.

And they do nothing for that profit? who do you think provides the customer support?

You obtain VIP status nowadays by virtue of your contribution to the Forum and helping members.
You don't go off the rails when it suits you or you disagree with comments and start making your feelings obvious.
The recent additions were all discussed by Admin before being selected as were others who were considered and declined for approval.

Back patting and Butt kissing count for nothing on this forum and has always been stated that "You can't buy VIP status" on here.

IIt used to be a closed shop mike and needed to be recommended by the elite, Old days but seems to be moving along with the times and i hope they continue hard working members for their hard work, Hiteck never or would ever get to involved is silly day to day stuff, Wheelo is the engine and we now have 3 or 4 mods so shows how well the forum is doing, Have not spoken so much on an open forum in years:mask:
I agree as long as you stick to the rules on here none of the mods bother you.

You dont get it. The resellers are the customers. :unsure:
yes they are but then you could say the same about PC world, they are HP customers and then resell the HP hardware to their customers, and i know it might suprise you, PC world do it to make money

yes they are but then you could say the same about PC world, they are HP customers and then resell the HP hardware to their customers, and i know it might suprise you, PC world do it to make money
At last the penny has finally dropped :LOL:

I did not realise baz had 3 autistic kids I have 2 with autism
Yes i have high functioning aspergers aswell as my youngest son so i know exactly what everyday is like living with the condition etc baz was one of the first i began to speak to when i joined on here and we always have a good laugh (y) and hes always helps out no end along with a good load of others aswell

Yes i have high functioning aspergers aswell as my youngest son so i know exactly what everyday is like living with the condition etc baz was one of the first i began to speak to when i joined on here and we always have a good laugh (y) and hes always helps out no end along with a good load of others aswell
Yeah have some laughs mate apart from been a pool fan and chelsea fan and those fekkin footy predictions have to have a good laugh Pablo is a laugh with some of his comments

What you dont get is that is what all good retailers do. That is how you build up trade to make more profit for yourself DOH.
exactly so you're point from the start is ? resellers are out to make money, retailers (who are resellers) are out to make money, providers out to make money, people go to work to make money

Really enjoyed my evening and a few people can wait until tomorrow for quotes ,Got 2 oak kichens but with all this virus going on , Only ever had crabs before if thats a virus and that was at the beach

exactly so you're point from the start is ? resellers are out to make money, retailers (who are resellers) are out to make money, providers out to make money, people go to work to make money

So the retailers who are supportive make more money with repeat custom and recommendations. But they know nothing about what they are selling. When their customer asks a question they ask their supplier for the answer.

Back