Timeshift and Recordings

I keep getting a message about timeshift when I've been watching a channel for a while. Something along the lines of the timeshift isn't big enough and needs to be restarted.

I've set the timeshift to 4 hours and also turned off warning messages but they still keep appearing.

How do I resolve this issue, it's annoying when it pops up in the middle of watching TV.

On a side note, how do I know if the timeshift and recordings are going to the USB stick I've stuck in to the back of my Zgemma box? When I go to the settings it's shows it as HDD/, how do I know if that's the internal HDD or my USB stick and if it is the internal HDD, how do I use the USB stick for timeshift and recordings?

There isn't an internal HDD - only a small amount of flash memory. If anything was set to be stored on the actual box, it would say "Internal Flash" and not HDD - if it says HDD this will be your USB device.

How big is the usb drive you're using?

There isn't an internal HDD - only a small amount of flash memory. If anything was set to be stored on the actual box, it would say "Internal Flash" and not HDD - if it says HDD this will be your USB device.

How big is the usb drive you're using?

Oh thanks for clearing that up. Don't know where I got the idea the box had an internal HDD.

I'm using a 32GB USB drive.

I used to get this warning message too so in the end, I just changed buffer limit hours to 999 and saved it - never had an issue since :)

These are my settings:

IuQ4dk5.jpg

Back