TM Twin 4K - Image Suggestions Please

townsmcp

hi all
I have the Technomate TM Twin 4K box and am looking for suggestions for the best image that will allow recording of IP streams to the internal hard drive. Can anyone recommend an image? I’ve tried OpenATV but it freezes an awful lot and I just wondered if there was something better to try.

Thanks

You should not get any freezing on Open Atv, maybe you have a problem. Wooshbuild Infinity is a good build and it is based on Open Atv .

hi all
I have the Technomate TM Twin 4K box and am looking for suggestions for the best image that will allow recording of IP streams to the internal hard drive. Can anyone recommend an image? I’ve tried OpenATV but it freezes an awful lot and I just wondered if there was something better to try.

Thanks
i have openvix as its light with less bloat, runs fine with solid state internal drive, however do make sure you add fan control plugin as std skin will disable the default fan control and box could otherwsie cook

i have openvix as its light with less bloat, runs fine with solid state internal drive, however do make sure you add fan control plugin as std skin will disable the default fan control and box could otherwsie cook
Thank you. I didn’t realise there was a fan on this box - it never seems to run or even show for me in OpenATV and the box runs very hot.
Is the default player the best option for IPTV or do you use something alternative?

Thank you. I didn’t realise there was a fan on this box - it never seems to run or even show for me in OpenATV and the box runs very hot.
Is the default player the best option for IPTV or do you use something alternative?
I use service app using ext player3 and some channels seem to run better.

I run mine with the WooshBuild Infinity image and the fan set to about 120 I think. In WB Inf the fan controls are in the settings tab and you can set it as you like, l seem to remember its quite low or off as standard in WB Inf so you need to turn it on.

I run mine with the WooshBuild Infinity image and the fan set to about 120 I think. In WB Inf the fan controls are in the settings tab and you can set it as you like, l seem to remember its quite low or off as standard in WB Inf so you need to turn it on.
Thanks. I have found it and when in standby the fan is off. I’ve actually set standby fan to around 80 to stop it overheating at all times. Think I did on power to around 150

Back