Tune Failed

Look at back of box, you will see number of Input connections for satellite wires

Perform a scan instead of depending on someone else's list.

Look at back of box, you will see number of Input connections for satellite wires

Perform a scan instead of depending on someone else's list.

There is a loop connection at back not sure if that is where sat feed goes in.

I was under impression you needed customised channel lists for this box.

If can scan normally then no problem

There is a loop connection at back not sure if that is where sat feed goes in.

I was under impression you needed customised channel lists for this box.

If can scan normally then no problem
The loop connection is for if you want to take a feed from that box to another box like take a feed from a zgemma to an open box so it uses the boxes signal

I know here we go again lol.

Things got worse than previously so had no choice but to do tests all again and took me most of the day.

Not just rebooting issue but no signal what's so ever on sat.

Flashed to 6.4
I have checked both tuners doing manual scans and says no channels found and 0% signal
I have tested both feeds in each tuner also with one tuner on and one off and done manual scans but again no channels found.
I have also just tested sky box f5. Didn't change the frequency or transponder. Not sure if those on default were correct. Anyway did blind scan and accurate scan on both feeds but again no channels found in sky box now.

So now sat does not work at all and does not clear on either box.

So guys that mean the main box and tuners are not the issue? Which means lnb/sat feeds are gone then?

No local engineer will come either to take a look so screwed now. Parents are peeved off as they only ever watched sat.

Lnb or cable is fooked,Or dish has moved

Whether that is better than new box not sure.

But it is strange the rebooting issue with box as can't see that being linked issue.

Either way seems likely now that feeds/lnb are gone or dish is out.

Will speak to see if someone can at least come out and have a look but I'm doubting that they will.

Need sat to work as for parents I hardly use it

Whether that is better than new box not sure.

But it is strange the rebooting issue with box as can't see that being linked issue.

Either way seems likely now that feeds/lnb are gone or dish is out.

Will speak to see if someone can at least come out and have a look but I'm doubting that they will.

Need sat to work as for parents I hardly use it
What area are you ??

OK part 8 any black bit/burn at tuner on box as water ingress will make it reboot or go bang.
Post a photo of back of box where you have your sat feed.
Screenshot your tuner setup.

I read from the start again to refresh my brain 20 year old cable?
Dont know what life of it is but thats old and reckon f connectors seized on lnb meaning new lnb.

Back