UK Full National Lockdown Imminent?

review on 14th so all the flakes will be loving it probs b good i bloody hope haha got a birthday on 26th june n a fullon dj event 31st july lol

But there saying the vaccines are 97% good enough to stop the spread
It might be but that won't stop Boris. The problem is, the variant is flying through the large Asian communities the same people who have the lowest vaccination rate in the UK.

Blame those coming back from whichever religious festival they attended.
We knew about this and we still allowed them to go over. Then they used Turkey to slip back in.

It might be but that won't stop Boris. The problem is, the variant is flying through the large Asian communities the same people who have the lowest vaccination rate in the UK.

Blame those coming back from whichever religious festival they attended.
We knew about this and we still allowed them to go over. Then they used Turkey to slip back in.

Well thats not surprising though is it how its spreading through asian communities like wild life.

Those who went from here to India for religious festivals or for whatever else should not have been allowed to avoid the rules imposed to others coming back.

But of couse moronic BOJO and co decided money from India was more important than putting it on the red list well before the date they actually did it on.

Turkey was a good loophole for some to avoid such rules on the way back. But thats closed now with Turkey on the red list.

Turkey was a good loophole for some to avoid such rules on the way back. But thats closed now with Turkey on the red list.
It's all bit late, the horse has bolted the stable. We don't want to come across as though we're blocking people from attending a holy festival now do.

I read you can hug someone now. The way round that was before it was allowed was to simply attend any 1 of many protest and hug there.
It saved hugging grannies on her doorstep and face a huge fine.

It's all my arse, these restrictions are aimed at snowflakes who will abide. Those who don't?.....
Carry on please.

We are now finding out Covid mutates in record time. Mark my words, wait till it mutates with Mars or Sars or worse Ebola.
You will then a super easy contagious virus that kills all. It's coming to a neighbourhood near you.

To be honest, I don’t think any Indians from here went over for any religious festivals. In fact, it was illegal to travel so they couldn’t.

The only reason India wasn’t added to the red list was because of a trade deal. Boris Johnson only cancelled his own trip to India at the last minute.

It's all bit late, the horse has bolted the stable. We don't want to come across as though we're blocking people from attending a holy festival now do.

I read you can hug someone now. The way round that was before it was allowed was to simply attend any 1 of many protest and hug there.
It saved hugging grannies on her doorstep and face a huge fine.

It's all my arse, these restrictions are aimed at snowflakes who will abide. Those who don't?.....
Carry on please.

We are now finding out Covid mutates in record time. Mark my words, wait till it mutates with Mars or Sars or worse Ebola.
You will then a super easy contagious virus that kills all. It's coming to a neighbourhood near you.

Yes Turkey have tightened up but like I said all abit late quote:

"Bradford businessman Mohammad Saad travelled to Pakistan on 23 March to attend his nephew's funeral and had been due to fly home on 10 April - the day after Pakistan was added to the red list.
When he couldn't change his flights, he and his 16-year-old son flew to Turkey instead. The cost was about £450 for 10 days in Istanbul, he said.
"It's like an extra holiday. Then you can fly back into the UK from Istanbul without any hotel quarantine."
Hashir, a 21-year-old student returning from Pakistan, said he had met other Britons at the airport when he arrived in Istanbul.
"There's no way I have that money, I'm a university student," said Hashir, referring to the cost of returning directly to the UK. He is due back in the UK on 7 May.
Zulfiqar Ali, a 45-year-old taxi driver from Leeds, travelled from Pakistan to Istanbul on 24 April. "I paid £100 for 11 nights. It's a double bed, a TV and a fridge. It was online and food was very cheap."
He said he was returning to the UK on 5 May."

Yes Turkey have tightened up but like I said all abit late quote:

"Bradford businessman Mohammad Saad travelled to Pakistan on 23 March to attend his nephew's funeral and had been due to fly home on 10 April - the day after Pakistan was added to the red list.
When he couldn't change his flights, he and his 16-year-old son flew to Turkey instead. The cost was about £450 for 10 days in Istanbul, he said.
"It's like an extra holiday. Then you can fly back into the UK from Istanbul without any hotel quarantine."
Hashir, a 21-year-old student returning from Pakistan, said he had met other Britons at the airport when he arrived in Istanbul.
"There's no way I have that money, I'm a university student," said Hashir, referring to the cost of returning directly to the UK. He is due back in the UK on 7 May.
Zulfiqar Ali, a 45-year-old taxi driver from Leeds, travelled from Pakistan to Istanbul on 24 April. "I paid £100 for 11 nights. It's a double bed, a TV and a fridge. It was online and food was very cheap."
He said he was returning to the UK on 5 May."

My own uncle and his son went through this loophole.

He was in dubai visiting his daughter then went Pakistan to visit relatives then with lockdown there he couldn't leave then the hotel quarantine rules came into force for those coming back.

But he was aware of those travelling to Turkey then staying there for 10 days giving a negative covid test and then returning back to UK without hotel quarantine.

He like many others made use of this loophole and government should have been aware of this ahead of time.

This traffic light system is something a nursery kid has come up with.

Take the ucl final, they can't have it here because all the uefa bigwigs/sponsors/media would have to quarantine. But with all these brits going over for the final, they'll still be some interaction between them and the ones from the "amber" and "red" countries.

Bojo promised me if we voted for brexit we could control our borders.

This traffic light system is something a nursery kid has come up with.

Take the ucl final, they can't have it here because all the uefa bigwigs/sponsors/media would have to quarantine. But with all these brits going over for the final, they'll still be some interaction between them and the ones from the "amber" and "red" countries.

Bojo promised me if we voted for brexit we could control our borders.
Not just me then who he promised world too either

I wouldn't go, the plan is you:-

Chartered flight,
Your taken straight to the ground via coach,
Watch game,
Coach to airport,
Fly straight back,
No stop overs.

In my younger days I did this twice watching England,
Alls I can say is, good luck and make sure you got a plastic p#ss bottle toilet

If reports coming out of India are correct they are looking at least 1 million Dead from Covid.
Reports say 100's of bodies have been washed up down river in the Ganges.
Very sad times but at the end of the day, in today's climate if you put religion before your own health and safety then there will be one outcome only and non of the world's 2000 God's will save you

India‘s population is something like 20 times more than uk , uk has had well over 100,000 deaths , if India is looking at a million deaths then they seem to be doing better than us.

If India reach 1 million plus deaths despite there huge population that is still a travesty and catastrophe.

Government is solely responsible for what's happening there as they never enforced strict measures in fact were encouraging people to come out and mix with each other.

People think imposing lockdown and other pandemic measures is the same globally.
This is not the case.
India cannot lockdown for any length of time due to the majority of people living hand to mouth. Most of them are day labourers who get paid at the end of each day worked.
Missing a week or more means no food for their entire family. They have no welfare system to speak of and obviously no savings or any other type of support in place so have no choice but to go out every day

Some of the seasonal workers in India, travel thousands of miles for work, as already stated, no work no pay, having worked in India have spoken to guys sometimes they are the sole provider for a entire family. They have no choice but to work, a lockdown would mean elderly family members would starve..Modi does not help the dire situation most Indians are in.

Back