UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a trial line for Sly DE but not a box so if someone have H9SE box and Motorised dish, I can give my line for testing purposes unless someone can help me to install the image on H9S so technically both boxes are very similar?
Is it a oscam line or is is specifically for a H9SE ?
If its a standard line I'll let you know straight away
I have a zgemma H9.2h se as well which runs the same imahe as the box you mentioned.

Is it a oscam line or is is specifically for a H9SE ?
If its a standard line I'll let you know straight away
I have a zgemma H9.2h se as well which runs the same imahe as the box you mentioned.
If you read through the thread its a custom image for the h9 or h11 boxes which you cannot access.

I don't see why people are debating sky vs iptv. Personally I'd be happy with even more choices. The more choices and different ways to save money can only be a benefit.

There's positives for both, choose what's right for you and go with it. But as long as you know the risks behind both.

This won't last long and will stop working now, the ecm have the card number hidden in them. This has been kept private for a long time amongst trusted people for this reason.

This won't last long and will stop working now, the ecm have the card number hidden in them. This has been kept private for a long time amongst trusted people for this reason.
This sounds like something a seller would say before they do a runner 😂 Also what makes you think anyone in this thread even has access to this new hack and have been trying to crack the image to get ECM details ?

I am probably out of my depth here on this subject but with due respect you are to unless you have also managed to work out the icam system. As i have not done this myself like everyone else on here i can only repeat what i am told and this is what i stated above. When i refer to card this could be physical or virtual i have no idea all i have been told is that there is an identifier. This was never meant to be sold on facebook or anywhere else public.

Last edited:
I am probably out of my depth here on this subject but with due respect you are to unless you have also managed to work out the icam system. As i have not done this myself like everyone else on here i can only repeat what i am told and this is what i stated above.

There are people on this thread who knew the CS game inside out back in the day, so to suggest that they only hold the same knowledge and experience as anyone else who hasn't cracked icam is at best naive of you, at worst it's disrespectful. Some of the people you're conversing with have forgotten more than most people will ever know about sat.

This sounds like something a seller would say before they do a runner 😂 Also what makes you think anyone in this thread even has access to this new hack and have been trying to crack the image to get ECM details ?

When considering that the comment I made regarding the identifier was told to me by someone who has actually cracked icam is it really so wrong to post this information. Any disrespect was targeted in response to the disrespect that i received that i was out of my league.

Last edited:
Someone here on fourm was saying, the close image can't be cracked but it looks like someone already cracked the Sly De Icam image and the German suppliers have taken the product off from sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back