UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you will probably find is the real sat enthusiasts will buy it.

Not for me at the moment too many alarm bells even the viark boxes I think it was up and down like a tarts knickers on the UK stuff.

I think the mods are going to have thete hands full with possible scammers.

Personally I don't think thete is a huge difference anymore in pic quality. The only real benefit you would be getting is less delay. So not really worth the extra cost unless you like a bet.

We run two E2 boxes shield and cube on same TV! The sat content is free Sat or sky free stuff! And they are our staple use for view recordings etc, I don't think we could rely on iptv for all viewing! Iptv for us is mainly vod series and sports events F1 ppv Boxing Golf and cricket.
I watch all my football on USA Canada apps
Not on dazn you won't this season I don't think buddy.

Watching one VOD movie like Light Year via IPTV pays off full year subscription as compared to family visit to a local cinema!! Anything else is just bonus irrespective of content and any buffering issues.

For me Sat is always a king as it is my hobby so will be happy to pay for c/s if it works. An experienced user of c/s or IPTV should always consider a backup option IMO.

90% of my viewing is freesat.. 10% is sport related iptv. I cannot see a difference having only 50% vision.

Watching one VOD movie like Light Year via IPTV pays off full year subscription as compared to family visit to a local cinema!! Anything else is just bonus irrespective of content and any buffering issues.

For me Sat is always a king as it is my hobby so will be happy to pay for c/s if it works. An experienced user of c/s or IPTV should always consider a backup option IMO
Sat was good for it's day. It still had issues people just forget. 95% of issues with iptv are user related

We run two E2 boxes shield and cube on same TV! The sat content is free Sat or sky free stuff! And they are our staple use for view recordings etc, I don't think we could rely on iptv for all viewing! Iptv for us is mainly vod series and sports events F1 ppv Boxing Golf and cricket.
I watch all my football on USA Canada apps
Fella I used to buy my cracked stuff off says the Canadian one had lost PL and he doesn’t have an alternative so am without an app 😩😁

Agree it’s like if your happy driving Audi then would you go to Volkswagen 😆😆😆 but again very good points there’s not one thing better than other imo.
You could look at like this c/s with both sky and virgin if they wouldn’t have gone dark would’ve people moved over to iptv……….probably not.
Then again iptv has more football content then on sky bt ect so quite possibly would’ve had both.
One thing I’m interested in about this thread is if the image is locked (supposedly) and people did go over to it and they had iptv also but already had an enigma box and like the e2 setup they have then what would be the point in running two separate boxes.
I get the Audi to VW thing mate.

Was watching some boxing via a feed, round 5 of main fight the feed went so i fired up my android box then Tivimate to watch the rest of the fight on IPTV.

It was like checking out of the Hilton and then checking into Travel Lodge on a Saturday night with a load of Geordies in town :ROFLMAO:

Correct a real sat enthusiast would not even let this be public.
I don't think it would be if there wasn't idiot(s) mentioning it on FB

FWIW , IMO, someone has ( naively ) done his "so-called" mate a good turn and got him some free sat,
his "mate" has decided he can make a fiver, and so the story begins,
the guys that are really into sat are probably already working on the next gen encryption already, like when we went from nag2 to nag3, it was cracked before it was even rolled out FFS.
these are clever folks, they can decrypt Military coms, thats no easy feat,
from what I see, most of these guys arent limited to sat, thats a mere byline, they are into HAM radio, hacking gov websites, and currently, decrypting war comms and satellite geo-pointing seems to be their main aim just now.
gaining access to the latest episode of love island or whatever is just a game to them to prove they CAN, rather than any other reason.

these views are only my opinion, based on absolutely NO facts whatsoever, merely based on common sense, ( well, what little I have anyway )

Was watching some boxing via a feed, round 5 of main fight the feed went so i fired up my android box then Tivimate to watch the rest of the fight on IPTV.

It was like checking out of the Hilton and then checking into Travel Lodge on a Saturday night with a load of Geordies in town :ROFLMAO:
Bet you didn't miss any of the fight either in the time it took you to realise the feed had gone down, finding the tv remote, finding the android box remote, switching hdmi inputs and firing up the tivimate, by the time the delay had been taken into account, you had prob already seen the first 15 - 20 seconds already.

As a mackem , that analogy is music to my ears :LOL::LOL:

Yes available on H9se and H11 boxes only.

Has been for over 3 months. If you already have one of the above boxes then its a matter of installing a image provided by the sub seller. SD and HD channels open.

Not really a scam but it could go at any time.

Just to confirm is this for H9SE or H9S ? Confused by a provider who mentioned H9S . I have a H9S so interested in getting the trial if it works on that box .

OK, so i ordered a h11 from amazon, it arrived yesturday and I flashed it. I was given an authorisation code and guess what, nothing. Apart from freesat HD channels no premium channels work. He said he would sort it, didn't happen, he said he would get me another code to try, didn't happen. He said this morning he hasn't had time to sort. then he deleted our conversation. I've heard that since then he has said he's not doing new subs.

So, fortunately hadn't paid for sub, and as box was from amazon I will return it. Nothing lost.

Does it work? well didn't for me for last 2 days and he didn't seem to know why or really want to sort it.

OK, so i ordered a h11 from amazon, it arrived yesturday and I flashed it. I was given an authorisation code and guess what, nothing. Apart from freesat HD channels no premium channels work. He said he would sort it, didn't happen, he said he would get me another code to try, didn't happen. He said this morning he hasn't had time to sort. then he deleted our conversation. I've heard that since then he has said he's not doing new subs.

So, fortunately hadn't paid for sub, and as box was from amazon I will return it. Nothing lost.

Does it work? well didn't for me for last 2 days and he didn't seem to know why or really want to sort it.
Reseller maybe not the main guy ?

Reseller maybe not the main guy ?
you could be right, but if it didn't work with the 'authorisation code' he gave, what would be different from any other reseller/main guy?

Obviously for some it appears to work, but just saying I gave it a go and it didn't for me for whatever reason that was.

One thing that did concern me, when I first entered the code and it didn't work he was trying to sort and he said 'your box is about to reboot', I asked 'how do you know, do you have access to my box or you just know that's due to happen?' and he replied 'have access'. I don't know how he was accessing the box but whether it worked for me or not, I'm not sure I want someone to have access to my box and possibly my network when I can't access my box to see what doing.

I have a trial line for Sly DE but not a box so if someone have H9SE box and Motorised dish, I can give my line for testing purposes unless someone can help me to install the image on H9S so technically both boxes are very similar?

you could be right, but if it didn't work with the 'authorisation code' he gave, what would be different from any other reseller/main guy?

Obviously for some it appears to work, but just saying I gave it a go and it didn't for me for whatever reason that was.

One thing that did concern me, when I first entered the code and it didn't work he was trying to sort and he said 'your box is about to reboot', I asked 'how do you know, do you have access to my box or you just know that's due to happen?' and he replied 'have access'. I don't know how he was accessing the box but whether it worked for me or not, I'm not sure I want someone to have access to my box and possibly my network when I can't access my box to see what doing.
images.jpeg-16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back