UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here on fourm was saying, the close image can't be cracked but it looks like someone already cracked the Sly De Icam image and the German suppliers have taken the product off from sale!
There will always be a way, you can unpack the image but there are not too many surprises regarding oscam in it other than it been encrypted.
You could always find out the server it connects to but since all the magic is at the server side including activation, if that is hacked it will only force a server closure.

Well done to the Germans they will have dark screens again soon nice one. Idiots !

Too many people wanting to jump on the gravy train sadly

Last edited:
Anyone else get an Email from a Guy selling all the Sly channels for 80 euros for a entire year? Just need the box and its a done deal here

Anyone else get an Email from a Guy selling all the Sly channels for 80 euros for a entire year? Just need the box and its a done deal here
how did he get your email or was it via a pm on a forum like this?

personally it didn't work for me but if you buy the box from amazon so you can return if it don't work out and ask him for a decent free trial then give it a go, I definately wouldn't give him any money. and if he's charging 80 euro, is it the german one he is selling you rather than UK? not sure if any different.

how did he get your email or was it via a pm on a forum like this?

personally it didn't work for me but if you buy the box from amazon so you can return if it don't work out and ask him for a decent free trial then give it a go, I definately wouldn't give him any money. and if he's charging 80 euro, is it the german one he is selling you rather than UK? not sure if any different.
its the UK one , He goes on about the IcAmm hack in the Email , i had channels from the guy years ago and hes from a trusted website too.

I'd stay well away from it personally, works 100% not sure why grogs didn't work.

Ive seen a few resellers and even a web page pop up after they were trying to keep it hush. Im just wondering if the main man is making a bit before disappearing.

Why do they not offer shorter subs. All suss to me.

I'd stay well away from it personally, works 100% not sure why grogs didn't work.

Ive seen a few resellers and even a web page pop up after they were trying to keep it hush. Im just wondering if the main man is making a bit before disappearing.

Why do they not offer shorter subs. All suss to me.
They are (or atleast were) offering 1,3,6, and 12 month subs for the German version.

Prices of the 1,3,6 month subs though made the 12 months seem way more worth while, so maybe as the UK version seems to be cheaper for 12 months to start with, it's just not worth offering the shorter term subs ?

I was talking about the UK version far as im aware with the sellers ive found it is 12 months only.

Suss they dont sell shorter subs, 12 months at a moderately high price and cut and run.

Monthly at a tenner id be more inclined to go for it and over a year they make more.

its the UK one , He goes on about the IcAmm hack in the Email , i had channels from the guy years ago and hes from a trusted website too.

You talking about this email?
They likely wanted it kept off forums but being as they pissed me off earlier this week, here it is. I had this sent by another member here.

Since CCCam is not stable anymore, we have applied our new feed-making method to our IPTV service to mitigate all the card attacks from Movistar, N0S and ME0 providers.
Our Portugal channels, especially Sport TV and Benfica TV, are running without buffering during live events.

Our Laliga and De Compeones channels are also running smooth and without issues.
We also have another news to tell:

After 1.5 years of this method being available in private, we decide to start doing this as a service.

This is a hacked iCAM simulated-module provided through a receiver box image enabling you to open all SkyUK satellite channels from astra 28.2 just like old days.

The price is set on 80 euros a year for single users.

For resellers we have cheaper prices and negotiable deals.

Lets talk about Pros and Cons:

Good side of using this:

-You wont need a fast internet connection. 1Megabits of connection is more than enough, it can run with slow connections as you receive the decryption code from our core servers and the size of that code is very small.

-The activation will be from a menu section by entering a single 8 to 10 digit code, no clines anymore.

-There is no delay in the broadcast. The feed is as fresh and live as you get it from the satellite dish.

-The sound and picture quality are going to be the highest, exactly what you receive from the satellite feed, unlike IPTV where the feeds are transcoded to lower bitrate.

-If a channel has multiple audio channels, you can choose from since the audio is from the satellite feed.

There are down sides to this:

-This solution only works on Zgemma H9 and H11 boxes. No other satellite box is supported.

-You need to flash your box into the image we provide you. Step by step guide will be provided

-You can not edit the listing.

-You can not integrate IPTV into the device.

This solution is great for people who:

-own a bar and want a guaranteed playing feed for UK sports

-do b3tting and want the l0west latency on sports

-or just any SlyUK fan who just want that package but at the high3st audio/video quality with no delay in the feed.
Stay safe and keep in touch

has anyone actually seen this working personally? not from a friend of a friend.

i have been speaking to a guy who knows his shit in regards to icam DE

he's saying its bullsh1t.

According to trusted reviews it works.
I can't see it taking off.
Seriously, they're years too late. At least three years. Coupled with the fact that it needs its own device and it won't work with IPTV it's shot itself in the foot.
People won't put up with this kind of thing in this day and age.
Chopping and changing devices for vod and 3pm games? - no thanks.
People in general are bone idle, they want everything in one place, watch live sports on Saturday, put a dodgy 3pm game on, then bung movies and vod on for family without fannying about with HDMI swaps. It might have a niche market for the purists who want sport to be as near to live as possible - the vast majority couldn't give a plop - and the other purists who insist they can tell the difference between bitrates and all the other fake dung you'd need a microscope to work out, they might be prepared to shell out for it but it's unlikely anyone else will bother.
Back when sky disappeared, everyone was on 2mb broadband, IPTV was mostly crap, now everyone is on 50-200mb broadband and things have changed.
Who is going to pay 80 euro for just UK sky when you can't have anything else on the same device, when you can have a thousand channels for fifty quid and Freesat and Freeview on same device?

Three years too late

If it was viable and sustainable could be a good thing, I disagree with the idea of using one box for everything! Most end users use some sort of Android device Fire tv stick etc for Iptv for simplicity sake, I have for over 3 years.
It seems a long time ago for me when zgemmas were deemed a decent iptv box.
We switch hdmi regularly during any day that's why the TV has 4 and can be accessed remotely

I have allways used two decent Sat boxes for fta viewing and recording! My only bugbear is the crap Zgemma boxes required for the service!

Again this thread descends in to IPTV vs Sat.

Why do IPTV lovers feel the need to tell everyone how good their IPTV is? We all have it, we know what it's like.

If you are happy with it then you're all good, why constantly comment on people wanting a Satellite option?

Literally all the reasons given as to why IPTV is better could be said for getting a legal Sky subscription. No choice of box, No VOD, no 3pm kickoffs, only channels from 1 country. Sky generated 16.5 Billion last year, there is obviously a market for it.

The problem for me is the fact that the boxes are locked down so you can't configure them for other satellites, nor have custom bouquets etc on them.

I don't mind having two boxes under the TV (one for motor, one for 28.2) but I can already get English PL on 16E so im not that inclined at this moment to get it

The problem for me is the fact that the boxes are locked down so you can't configure them for other satellites, nor have custom bouquets etc on them.

I don't mind having two boxes under the TV (one for motor, one for 28.2) but I can already get English PL on 16E so im not that inclined at this moment to get it
H11s is multi boot. So could have setup for sky uk and then other image for everything else?

Again this thread descends in to IPTV vs Sat.

Why do IPTV lovers feel the need to tell everyone how good their IPTV is? We all have it, we know what it's like.

If you are happy with it then you're all good, why constantly comment on people wanting a Satellite option?

Literally all the reasons given as to why IPTV is better could be said for getting a legal Sky subscription. No choice of box, No VOD, no 3pm kickoffs, only channels from 1 country. Sky generated 16.5 Billion last year, there is obviously a market for it.
I didn't respond to this for a reason.
It's not the 'pro iptv' squad that want to argue about it, it's constantly the same ones pushing Icam who keep dragging it back up.
I only had to wait a day or two and here we are
No one noticed though 🤣

There is chat on the German boards (from people in the know) that German Sky has been cracked by another group, and is available on any enigma2 box which can run oscam-emu.

This confirms that the HiSilicon chipsets are not required and the decryption is done with software.

If anyone is considering getting a Zgemma for this, I'd hold off a few weeks and see where we are then.

From a bit more reading of the dodgy German translations, the new hack seems to use Stream Relay and Oscam Emu. I believe this only works on certain images/boxes, but a lot more than just Zgemmas.

You install a custom version of Oscam and set the CAID of the channel you want to decrypt. Once you enable the relay in the custom Oscam, you have to replace the original channel in your channel list with the stream relay version.

This would be a pain to do for each channel, but explains why the custom image/channel list is needed.

There is obviously more going on in the background than what I've detailed, but that's the general idea of the setup.

I see a seller is writing a script to do all of this automatically, and from emailing them, they say it will work for Sky UK too. They say this will all be public in the next week or so, so here's hoping!

Seems this thread is turning into a joke thread.

At least there are one or two of us interested in how.

Stream Relay is interesting, is used for the PowerVU channels but regular hash changes where implemented causing disruption. If this went public we would see this again on this hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back