UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one on here is a real expert on this mate. Some of the tech side of this hack is understandable by some, but i doubt any of us hobbyists could put this in to application.

And i dont see anyone laughing in the background with knowledge their not sharing if that what you mean mate. Yeah this has been around since it dropped from the Viarks and E2 but after that not sure why you'd hold your hand up to that for fear of been ridiculed.
Yes I do believe it maybe working but as you will know to many senior members lost money out last time HD sly and may have sold a few subscriptions at the time I have absolultly no problems it was a risk we all took at the time and no problem with member who sold it in good faith I only two subscriptions but I do feel sorry for members on here who may have bought more to supply some members lost a lot more.

AX HD61 running OpenATV. This seller said only OpenATV will work, not sure if it's true.

It uses the stream relay method.
From what i understand boxes without the Hisilicon CPU need to run stream relay as they can not run Icam natively like the H9SE and H11 that do have the Hisilicon CPU. But the Hd61 does have the correct CPU i think so maybe the Germans have done this differently.

From what i understand boxes without the Hisilicon CPU need to run stream relay as they can not run Icam natively like the H9SE and H11 that do have the Hisilicon CPU. But the Hd61 does have the correct CPU i think so maybe the Germans have done this differently.
I would imagine the higher end Hisilicon boxes would fly this system with a much faster CPU. Zgemma h9 and 11 do lack a bit of grunt

I think it's just down to this seller trying to get it out. He sent the same zip to everyone, he wasn't asking about chipsets or anything. Last week he was selling the zgemma's so hopefully it keeps evolving and I can get it working without the relay.

I doubt i'll even renew after the month though, I'm more after Sky UK so was just playing about with this.

So the icam emu is tied to certain boxes because is needs a beefy cpu or a particular type of cpu?
Well no it seems pretty low spec boxes H9SE and H11 can run Icam natively and the CPU type used in those is the key factor.

How things are evolving, it looks as though it is been tweaked to run on any E2 box but with the need of running Stream Relay, so in simple terms with relay activated the drivers and CPU type is got around.

Odds of this seeing the year out now public? I'll give you a 1000/1

Hope I'm wrong but let's see what happens. If you've a decent IPTV you should be getting some quality sports streams now. Yes sat is better quality without the delays, I'd certainly get a sub if it pans out but I'm doubtful, be another dead duck team toys out the pram job before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back