UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 100euro for a year I think. 20euro for a month. By the time you buy the crypto there's those fees too.

Not that it matters, it's been down for everyone for the last hour or so.
Just curious,I never used 19.2 east really,Hopefully it comes back on for those who have it.

Well no it seems pretty low spec boxes H9SE and H11 can run Icam natively and the CPU type used in those is the key factor.

How things are evolving, it looks as though it is been tweaked to run on any E2 box but with the need of running Stream Relay, so in simple terms with relay activated the drivers and CPU type is got around.

So its on its way to becoming public?

So its on its way to becoming public?
Sky Germany has to the extent it can be used on any box of a reasonable standard as the relevant files have been released to add to just OpenATV image at this moment. So there is a good chance UK will be at that point soon.

Youll still need a sub so not public in that sense.

I still would say even if the UK version gets to been able to run on any box, at a moment with just 12 month subs available i personally would not take one. Its a risk.

Sky Germany has to the extent it can be used on any box of a reasonable standard as the relevant files have been released to add to just OpenATV image at this moment. So there is a good chance UK will be at that point soon.

I still would say even if the UK version gets to been able to run on any box, at a moment with just 12 month subs available i personally would not take one. Its a risk.
Any chance it will work on Zgemma H2S on open ATV 7?

Bought a zgemma contacted the person who sent the email out, already pasted on this thread and now they are saying they are having issues and won’t be able to provide the image for at least a week :-(

Bought a zgemma contacted the person who sent the email out, already pasted on this thread and now they are saying they are having issues and won’t be able to provide the image for at least a week :-(
The service is currently offline been down since yesterday

On another forum someone has posted a modified icam oscam and config files as well as a sly.de bouquet for transfer to the box. It's for openatv only. Although looking at the files there is a missing password. Can't test it myself as using openvix. Full instuctions are given and wondered if anyone has tried it.

On another forum someone has posted a modified icam oscam and config files as well as a sly.de bouquet for transfer to the box. It's for openatv only. Although looking at the files there is a missing password. Can't test it myself as using openvix. Full instuctions are given and wondered if anyone has tried it.
I would but you would need to buy a sub and im not daft enough

Don't worry I'm not looking to buy anything.
I don't pay for my cccam or iptv
I guess I'll have to be patient. Its really good news though, even if only sky de becomes "public".

I don't pay for electric as the smart meter shows £2.1k since February. Live chat sees credit issues as none emergency. I top up when I feel I want to lol

A bill will come but I've made the effort to sort it so they will accept what I'm willing to pay. Simples

Last edited:
You read through all 300 posts in twelve minutes?
In that case you'll already know that it's not working.
So you now want to find a seller of something you know isn't working.
All makes sense to me
Na I read the last last two pages 😂 ...it's Easter ...I'm just looking around..to see it can be done ...I get a virk box ...but try turning the dish around can't get any pay channels to work..and have read before I made the account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back