UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they have done a runner again.

They claim the thread here on TK and the German boards caused them to disappear :LOL:

It imo was always their intension harvest some cash and off.

They will try it again i just hope no one falls for it.

Glad to be of assistance.
If only they'd have been polite the thread could have been hidden. Instead they get a spotty faced basement dweller still living with his mummy, to try and hack us.
Hope they didn't pay him much cause he was sh!t.

I seen on another forum the ones selling sniffed the line out of the prebuild and was reshaping that. But there's a million storied about now.

Why would anyone need them ?

They killed it off because people started talking and sharing info in public.

The files are no use to those that have paid or those that haven't.
12 month subs makes me think they were always going to do a runner and it was always the plan. Maximum profit in a short period.

Selling via Telegram more or less from the start and even facebook at the end they made it public. Been openly discussed is a convenient excuse in my mind. Its public from the very first post on the internet.

What happen to the one seller that promised 12 months or your money back ? Thats not happened !

I just hope that not many got caught out on this scam and others will leave it alone when it rears it ugly head again and it will.

For me it was educational gaining new knowledge and using old knowledge ive not used since i stopped patching clone images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back