UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, i had a few D2Mac decoders & like you, had a Pace (MS500, if i recall) amongst others (boxes weren't cheap in those days. Channels like Filmnet, TV1000, Supersport (for PPV boxing). Used to get out on the roof to move my dish manually between 19.2 (old sky position) & 0.8. Sky's videocrypt was easily hacked in those days, even had a "blocker" pcb that intercepted the signal from sky to deactivate the viewing card. My first step into pirate TV was prompted by the first UK PPV event (i'm a big boxing fan) which if i recall, was Bruno vs Tyson & have never looked back.
yes those were the days i remember my mate had a setup for his father inlaw old 386 desktop and home made pcb card etched out at home made, that was in the card slot in the sat box the 386 did all the decoding at the time he had that setup for a good few years :ROFLMAO: Actually still got a few old programmers kicking about one was home made by may mate other on i bought parallel ports and serial posts then no usb ones at the time :LOL:

yes those were the days i remember my mate had a setup for his father inlaw old 386 desktop and home made pcb card etched out at home made, that was in the card slot in the sat box the 386 did all the decoding at the time he had that setup for a good few years :ROFLMAO: Actually still got a few old programmers kicking about one was home made by may mate other on i bought parallel ports and serial posts then no usb ones at the time :LOL:
Who needed a decorder just wait until the filmnet encryption rolled around until you could see the picture and here the noise. Get done what you needed to do and then wait again :ROFLMAO:

So Sky DE has been working for a while now after switching to icam... Is there any reason why Sky UK and IT cant? I mean in OSCAM, not with a crappy box designed to go to landfill after however many months.

So Sky DE has been working for a while now after switching to icam... Is there any reason why Sky UK and IT cant? I mean in OSCAM, not with a crappy box designed to go to landfill after however many months.
The Sky UK hack in that Icam been hacked still works but there was just one server supplying it, as it got public knowledge it became to much in the public eye and they shut the server, the method etc is still out there it is just missing the main ingredient the K1 key. No one but that one server owner seems to know how to obtain the k1.Same deal with Sky IT

With Sky Germany the k1 key is easier to get hold of through CI cam modules so is open.

The Sky UK hack in that Icam been hacked still works but there was just one server supplying it, as it got public knowledge it became to much in the public eye and they shut the server, the method etc is still out there it is just missing the main ingredient the K1 key. No one but that one server owner seems to know how to obtain the k1.Same deal with Sky IT

With Sky Germany the k1 key is easier to get hold of through CI cam modules so is open.
So this key is only needed for card sharing icam channels?
I noticed the other day that I cant open BT Sports SD etc anymore.
It was never perfect using free servers, but during matches it was solid... Now I doesn't even clear during matches... have they moved over to icam now?

It was never perfect using free servers, but during matches it was solid... Now I doesn't even clear during matches... have they moved over to icam now?
Total different systems

BT Sports channels are still opening along with other channels , but they are very glitchy!

BT Sports channels are still opening along with other channels , but they are very glitchy!
They are glitchy as whoever is suppling them isn't or hasn't got local cards it's as simple as that . I've all sd that still clears on UK and it's glitch free and perfect except for the shit picture quality on the likes of bt sd but it works and looks well on small tv sets like a 32'' for example.

BT Sport SD still works on local cards. I would want the missing channels working on local card just like it was until 2014. Not sure who would know how to do that. Thanks.

That's interesting about UK sat being on 19.2E. I've only got into motorised dishes in the last ten years.

Why did they move to 28.2E?
you need only multitenna Technisat dish , with this small but mighty dish , you have 4 sats at a fix . astra 19, hotbird 13, astra 23.5 and 28.2 sats. no need for motor. with good dm box , you can mis any live activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back