Unrealistic expectations?!

It's an educated guess.
Click on their names and they are "in conversation"
Yeah I saw that mate, some will definitely be all over them... Only just joined as well... Shouldn't be allowed to post a request unless you've been here say 3 months and maybe X number of posts.

It's not that unrealistic a request tbf, just quite forthright of him to request a specific level of service and dictate a price that's towards the lower end of the price range of a very good sub. Anyhow, saves people who don't want to sell for less the hassle of dealing with him.

Yeah I saw that mate, some will definitely be all over them... Only just joined as well... Shouldn't be allowed to post a request unless you've been here say 3 months and maybe X number of posts.
That wouldn't stop them.
They'd just make a post along the lines of "my iptv sub keeps freezing" and the same vultures would be all over him like a cat on a kipper.
The only way would be to disable PM of new members until X amount of posts or time.

never ceases to amaze me how the same posters keep popping up on the request threads.

there are only a certain amount of providers who answer pms on here anyway, surely theyve been through e all now? :LOL:

plus the last request doesnt want 47 types of sport category, just a couple, learn to edit your categories (y)

never ceases to amaze me how the same posters keep popping up on the request threads.

there are only a certain amount of providers who answer pms on here anyway, surely theyve been through e all now? :LOL:

plus the last request doesnt want 47 types of sport category, just a couple, learn to edit your categories (y)

I find it the biggest chore ever testing servers. I don't know why anyone would want to test a gazillion, unless they're in league with MI5..... 🕵️‍♂️ 😮

Not sure why the suppliers don't look at how many times a request has been made. You will soon work out the time waisters

Back