Unrealistic expectations?!

I wonder what he had in where the extra bullet point is? Probably deleted it thinking that he was asking for too much 😂
That's where he asked for extra services.
  • Providers must have own car and be prepared to offer lifts as and when required.
  • Daughters of providers must be available for deflowering.
  • Wives/girlfriends of providers must be moderately sexy and offer home visits

That's where he asked for extra services.
  • Providers must have own car and be prepared to offer lifts as and when required.
  • Daughters of providers must be available for deflowering.
  • Wives/girlfriends of providers must be moderately sexy and offer home visits

Now those are services that they should definatly cater for will sure as hell get them more subs and money :LOL: :LOL:

Record for requesting tests. See some members constantly posting for trials month after month surely they must realise providers will avoid them in the end. The guide set out by admin makes it a simple process to find a decent provider.

Record for requesting tests. See some members constantly posting for trials month after month surely they must realise providers will avoid them in the end. The guide set out by admin makes it a simple process to find a decent provider.
Maybe they special agents 😬

Not sure that Sky skin on E2 is best for Iptv? I know a lot still use them for subs, but they were the first to go down and the last to come back when the sh*t hit the fan at the last panel shutdown! Good for Sat to give you sky feel, most people now must be on some sort of Android?

Not sure that Sky skin on E2 is best for Iptv? I know a lot still use them for subs, but they were the first to go down and the last to come back when the sh*t hit the fan at the last panel shutdown! Good for Sat to give you sky feel, most people now must be on some sort of Android?
skin has nowt to do with iptv its only a skin ... surely its down to suppler side that ? i still have a good few h9s out there like only issue i have realy is people not following simple instructions given to keep the custom exe up2date lol and obviously as allways messing n braking things

skin has nowt to do with iptv its only a skin ... surely its down to suppler side that ? i still have a good few h9s out there like only issue i have realy is people not following simple instructions given to keep the custom exe up2date lol and obviously as allways messing n braking things
Yeah I do know that! I have had all my subs on E2, from H2s to H9s which have now been replaced by H7s and Mutant HD51 but the running of iptv is inferior limited to a few ipks, to having it on my Shield Pro or Firestick 4k for that matter where most suppliers have countless apps and new versions arriving weekly imo of course

Yeah I do know that! I have had all my subs on E2, from H2s to H9s which have now been replaced by H7s and Mutant HD51 but the running of iptv is inferior limited to a few ipks, to having it on my Shield Pro or Firestick 4k for that matter where most suppliers have countless apps and new versions arriving weekly imo of course
not knocking yeh or owt buddy was just how u worded it sorry for that ... tbf i hardly use my exe now as like u say most are driod now ,whitch is easier , glad i have 1 app that all use n no need 4 shed loads lol , but never had any running issues with the custom exe/ iptv bouquet maker way iv used tho

makes me wonder why people request so many different things

yet can't manage to add a case sensitive user and pass to log into an app :unsure:
haha love it the account is saying expired ?? yes you have entered the pass or user in wrong... no i havnt .... YES YOU HAVE!! oh yeh i have haha

And yet again we have a contender for Bell**d of the year

Hello! I am looking for IPTV service with
- all Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other ex-USSR (russian speaking countries such as Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Latvia, Lietuva, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgystan)
- all Poland channels
- sport channels all over the world (full packages of Sky UK / Italy / Germany, beIN, Arena Sport, Sport Klub, Super Sport, Cosmote Sport, Setanta Sports, Astra, Fox Sports, NBCSN, some minor arab sport channels would be good too.
- top european channels (especially English speaking channels)
- american and canada top channels
- no freezing!
- my device are Android Box (need m3u playlist) and iPhone (also m3u)
- it will be great if your playlist will have icons for channels. it is very comfortable for me.

I am searching for a long time. Now I found only removed. It is good, but it doesn't match my first point.
Be aware that I don't need VODs and some minor India and African channels.

And yet again we have a contender for Bell**d of the year

Hello! I am looking for IPTV service with
- all Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other ex-USSR (russian speaking countries such as Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Latvia, Lietuva, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgystan)
- all Poland channels
- sport channels all over the world (full packages of Sky UK / Italy / Germany, beIN, Arena Sport, Sport Klub, Super Sport, Cosmote Sport, Setanta Sports, Astra, Fox Sports, NBCSN, some minor arab sport channels would be good too.
- top european channels (especially English speaking channels)
- american and canada top channels
- no freezing!
- my device are Android Box (need m3u playlist) and iPhone (also m3u)
- it will be great if your playlist will have icons for channels. it is very comfortable for me.

I am searching for a long time. Now I found only removed. It is good, but it doesn't match my first point.
Be aware that I don't need VODs and some minor India and African channels.

This one had me in stitches lol

He maybe looking till the end of time for a service that he is asking for :LOL: :LOL:

Back