Unrealistic expectations?!

Still have to be careful imo

As even the simplist requests may seem harmful but may end up being from someone working for the fat corps.

Better not to go chasing random strangers from the internet to sell to once you've built up a customer base then... word of mouth recommendations from existing customers and renewals should keep business ticking over nicely.

Better not to go chasing random strangers from the internet to sell to once you've built up a customer base then... word of mouth recommendations from existing customers and renewals should keep business ticking over nicely.

You ain't wrong there mate.

Existing customers and word of mouth should generally be the case.

Selling to every Tom dick and Harry is a recipe for disaster.

You ain't wrong there mate.

Existing customers and word of mouth should generally be the case.

Selling to every Tom dick and Harry is a recipe for disaster.
Depends if you can scope them out, for instance on here you can go through previous posts and get an idea for the person…but yeh someone who joined yesterday asking for “50fps” and “raw streams” is just iffy, if you can’t get half a background on someone don’t bother

Depends if you can scope them out, for instance on here you can go through previous posts and get an idea for the person…but yeh someone who joined yesterday asking for “50fps” and “raw streams” is just iffy, if you can’t get half a background on someone don’t bother
Code:
Yeah people join and within seconds someone is giving them their server and bank details.

But on the other end of the stick, there's thousands of usernames registered in 2015/2016 who are all the same agency personnel, quite likely all the same person collecting payment details for the database.
Someone who requests 3 or 4 times a month
Code:
is obviously up to no good, likewise someone who has been here five years, made ten requests but also posted half a dozen "I agree mate, "good idea thanks" and other shite posts is also dodgy and should be ignored

The server I'm with was actually taken offline and needed a major rebuild last week because someone gave out a trial to a sly agent. Am I also right in saying that the majority of them get most of their access to servers via trials.
Or the ones that say I will take a sub without even a trial so they get best of both worlds server address and payment details😁😁

I would say 90% if not more come on here just to get a sub. Some with low posts have been members for years.

But some of the requests do come across as really fishy or it just could be they want heaven and earth with the sub lol

If a supplier knows what they are doing there are a number of security checks they can do to check out a potential customer.

You have to remember 99.9% of suppliers on here are resellers even the ones who say they are not are lying.

The cost of running a server is about signing up around 50 customers a month to break even. However most of them have resellers working for them.

It would be very difficult to run your own server with just word of mouth only.

You have to remember 99.9% of suppliers on here are resellers even the ones who say they are not are lying.

The cost of running a server is about signing up around 50 customers a month to break even. However most of them have resellers working for them.

u only need to sell by word of mouth bud but i agree if u know abit then u can tell whoes who n thes days wunt dare go alone lol

Can easily be done without advertising 50+ customers a month 🤓🤓

Back