Unrealistic expectations?!

I found it hard reading the countries that he/she was asking for, by the time I got to the end of that line I was crying (with laughter) so much I had to give up. My response would have been........Go and speak to Sly or Virmin:LOL:

Strange that three different requests in past few days have stipulated they want region/server to be UK.(exact phrase,- search)
Because Sky/FACT can't close down servers in Africa/ Germany etc.
The usual money grabbing, future jail dwellers jumped right in and compromised their servers and deserve to be shut down, people should learn to do their homework

Strange that three different requests in past few days have stipulated they want region/server to be UK.(exact phrase,- search)
The usual money grabbing, future jail dwellers jumped right in and compromised their servers and deserve to be shut down, people should learn to do their homework
well said

Another lot today requesting UK based servers.

I totally agree with the above and potentially those people posting requests like this maybe should be given a 'wide birth' by those that sell. However, in their defence rightly or wrongly, the 'Read First' post posted by Admin, which you would like to think that most do read first before requesting a service:unsure: does actually state this;
  • State if you require region specific servers

There are a few reason to want a UK based server though.

Big one for me is the ping time faster response from server.

Not saying you lads are wrong but if i needed a server id want UK too.

Last edited:
There are a few reason to want a UK based server though.

Big one for me is the ping time faster response to the ecm needed.

Not saying you lads are wrong but if i needed a server id want UK too.
i think it more people not actually knowing about server side,ie,ovh,hertzner , probs mean uk as in uk sky maybe

Those who are willing to reply to requests of these guys asking for UK server shouldn't then cry if something happens to their servers.

Protection is more important than greed.

I would personally imagine that all they are actually asking for a server that has all the UK channels, not actually asking for the server to be located in Manchester or Birmingham, or London.
A lot of them just copy the parts of the requests above theirs without understanding what they're asking for.
100% this in a large number of cases

the 'Read First' post posted by Admin, which you would like to think that most do read first before requesting a service
Not on your Nelly mate, very few read the first post of any thread once the thread name sounds even vaguely like what they want to ask.

and engaged in a convo with in 5 mins of posting lol
That is really not their fault, if people are silly enough to reply to them, then they are going to converse.

There are several regular posters in here who have replied to them all, guaranteed!!!

I would personally imagine that all they are actually asking for a server that has all the UK channels, not actually asking for the server to be located in Manchester or Birmingham, or London.

100% this in a large number of cases

Not on your Nelly mate, very few read the first post of any thread once the thread name sounds even vaguely like what they want to ask.

That is really not their fault, if people are silly enough to reply to them, then they are going to converse.

There are several regular posters in here who have replied to them all, guaranteed!!!
no doubt atall buddy but there will be many vultures,but supply n demand u may get 4 crap before you hit a gooden like everywer

Back