Unrealistic expectations?!

I personally wouldnt trust reddit but saying that there maybe trustworthy people on there like on any place its actually finding them which is the hardest part.

Plus I HATE the look of reddit and its so hard to navigate through.

It's the same as here, people you can trust and people you can't. More people on reddit means more people who will be out to scam. Least here there's verified members etc

It's the same as here, people you can trust and people you can't. More people on reddit means more people who will be out to scam. Least here there's verified members etc

That's what I mean mate.

No place is perfect you are bound to find rotten eggs amongst a batch of good. But you just need to keep digging until you find the right one.

I am with @channelking I just can't stand the layout of Reddit, it does my head in!!

Ye legit gives me a headache mate.

More confusing than anything hence why I stopped using it long time ago.

If this is not unrealistic, I don't know what is.................................. one stream at a time!!!! What does he or she do.....swap devices every day? PUZZLED :unsure::unsure:

Would need to run on google tv, enigma 2, Mac/browser, Kodi, iOS, android tablet & Firestick. I would only need one stream at a time.

Thanks in advance :)

If this is not unrealistic, I don't know what is.................................. one stream at a time!!!! What does he or she do.....swap devices every day? PUZZLED :unsure::unsure:

Would need to run on google tv, enigma 2, Mac/browser, Kodi, iOS, android tablet & Firestick. I would only need one stream at a time.

Must have devices all over the house and time on his hands :LOL:

What a fekkin 🛎️ end

Must have devices all over the house and time on his hands :LOL:
I don't think he/she will have that much time on their hands trying to keep up with all that and may I add (for us older folk) trying to keep up with WHAT IS WHERE.......................... did I put my sub on my Kodi... no was it my enigma, no it might have been my MAC, ohh it could have been my IOS or Android.......................................Ahhhhhhh Fek it what is on Channel 4!!!!!

Back